Headquartered in Denver, Colorado with additional offices in Arizona and California, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that’s 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by FRONTSTEPS services! We deliver solutions that simplify how management companies, homeowner associations, builders, and security & patrol experts build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities. With a focus on mobile-first technology and best-in-class integrations, our products make it easy for community leaders and homeowners to communicate, collaborate, and drive a more prosperous community.
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
The Implementation Supervisor is primarily focused on ensuring a smooth and successful implementation for our FRONTSTEPS customers. You will have experience supervising a team and understand all aspects of the implementation process in a SaaS environment. In this role, you’ll refine existing processes and build new ones to execute and report on an efficient implementation process. Your team members are the trusted advisors to our customers combining accounting knowledge, project management, configuration, data conversion, training and business expertise to guide our customers through the process of software implementation and achieve customer success.
- Supervise and support the implementation team to ensure all implementations are progressing within committed timelines. Ensure the implementation team is effectively delivering against daily, weekly, and monthly commitments, actively driving new implementations through process, tools and education
- Oversees the implementation process for new customers within the first 60 to 90 days, including, but not limited to conducting kick-off meetings, providing initial installation information and support, confirming quality of data received and providing training and post-training videos; reports customer progress and any challenges or issues to Implementation Manager
- Collaborate with departments across the organization to put internal and external best practices in place for client implementations and launches
- Provide performance feedback to team members as well as provide individual coaching
- Assist with reporting on team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Handle any customer escalations, working across departments to solve problems
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to customers to ensure that priorities and directions are aligned with the project goals and customers' needs
- Lead project meetings, both internally and externally with customers to review installation and configuration needs of software
- Troubleshoot software and client requests within project scope
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience and training
- 1-3 years supervising a non-exempt customer-facing team that includes performance coaching, scheduling and managing workload
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, strong preference for operating in a technical space with high degree of critical thinking and problem solving preferably in a SaaS environment
- Knowledge of HOA/Community Management preferred
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames for a team
- Must be able to balance competing priorities and multiple tasks and assess level of urgency of client needs and respond accordingly
- Must have excellent time management skills to balance many tasks and communication pieces constantly
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter and be able to take limited information and to move projects forward
- Must have a technical mindset and ability to troubleshoot and problem solve technology problems
- Project Management experience preferred but not required
FRONTSTEPS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.