SFDC Admin at Conga (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
- Up-to-date Salesforce Admin Certification (201)
- 3 to 5 years of experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Well-versed in all aspects of Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Expertise in declarative Salesforce configuration techniques
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce security framework: profiles, permission sets, OWD, roles, territories, sharing settings etc.
- Data migration, Data Loader proficiency
- Working knowledge of Salesforce APEX
- Familiarity with Jira or other Backlog Management solution
- CPQ experience a plus
- Maintain integrity and updates to key Sales Cloud reference data – especially users, accounts and territories
- Resolve day to day issues reported by Sales Cloud users
- Monitor and manage salesforce integrations
- Build and Manage Salesforce Reports and Dashboards
- Work independently with business stakeholders to define and document requirements via Jira User Stories
- Deliver enhancement requests via Agile development methodology
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.