Service Desk Technician at Angi
At HomeAdvisor, we are revolutionizing the way that every American homeowner improves and maintains their home. We do this by creating digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are looking for a customer service-focused technical support professional (also known as a Service DeskTechnician) looking to get their foot in the door in the world of technical support as part of a hard-charging, motivated Technical Operations team dedicated to keeping HomeAdvisor's IT Environment exceptional for our associates. This position is available in our Golden office.
What you’ll do:
- Responding to incidents and requests for Tier 1 support
- Triage incoming support issues and determine severity and impact, escalating when appropriate to higher tier support. Providing information to Tier 2 & 3 support as needed
- Participating in maintenance activities on hardware, operating systems, and software applications, and, with supervision, making physical changes to PC, server, and network storage hardware.
- Maintaining the alert/notification systems, and creating/modifying support documentation.
- Travel between locations for support activities.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to provide world class customer service to HomeAdvisor employees and partners through phone, email and desk-side support.
- 1 year of experience in a customer service/technical support position of some kind -
- You have your high school diploma or equivalent and A+, Network+ and/or ACMT certifications get you bonus points.
- You know how to troubleshoot PC and Mac technical problems through remote troubleshooting
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $36,000-$43,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!