Service Desk Support II at Zayo
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The zTech Team mission is to provide effortless IT service to all Zayo employees and to increase efficiency across all Product Groups Globally.
Manage IT Support queue queues and assign out tasks for case completion
Assist in training of new analysts
Perform Quality Assurance auditing monthly
Request process changes/access for clients based on ITIL best practice
Update entire team and leadership on outages
Answer phone calls/voicemails and provide Tier 1 troubleshooting
Respond to and troubleshoot all tickets entering the IT Support queue in SalesForce based on the case handling process outlined in the training guide
Create knowledge articles based on cases handled
Open zTech cases and provide status updates
Provide follow-up calls to ensure issue resolution
Ensure customer satisfaction with personalized customer service skills
Build and maintain working relationships with all IT contacts
First level of response for all hardware/software problems; Identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences
Assist in the procurement of software and hardware requested by Product Groups
Coordinate outages and large scale issues with the I&O team
On-call responsibilities on a monthly basis
Perform network account moves and changes for requests, verification, and equipment configuration
Help with laptop and desktop repairs and support for support locations
Coordinate all Technology Support-related product/service support activities, systems and network maintenance/outages
Recommend ways to improve product and service support capabilities
Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of experience as a Service Desk Analyst 1 or 2+ years of outside technical experience required
- A+, Network+, and/or MCP certifications are a plus
- Proven ability to build and establish rapport among peers and colleagues.
- Aptitude with current client and internal processes.
- Proven ability to provide superior customer service both on and off of the phone.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical and procedural issues.
- Capable of learning both technical and procedural components.
- Ability to react quickly and professionally in stressful situations.
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing high volume retail while working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Must have the capacity to take initiative for making appropriate decisions and have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to adapt in a variety of situations.
- Must have advanced attention to detail with the capability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills for maintaining effective business relationships with peers, senior management, customers, and vendors.
- Must have advance knowledge with MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills is essential.
- CO pay range: $33,400-$46,725
Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) - Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary AIP which is based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Sales Incentive Plan - Full-time Zayo sales employees are also eligible for discretionary incentive cash compensation through our Sales Incentive Plan
Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Please note, in accordance with Zayo's commitment to providing and maintaining a workplace free of recognized hazards, all U.S. and Canadian employees and any employee, vendor, customer, or visitor who enters a Zayo office or facility in the U.S. and Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination. If you are hired by Zayo, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.