brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
Partnering with enterprises and government agencies globally, brightfin provides cost savings, efficiencies, and deep insights into mobile, telecom (fixed), and cloud expenses. The company has earned a spot on the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing companies for the last two years and was the highest-recognized technology expense management company.
We are looking for smart and motivated individuals who enjoy working in a fun, interactive, fast-paced environment and have a natural desire to solve problems and help others.
So, what is this great position all about?
- This position is responsible for providing mobility support & 5-star customer service to our clients.
- This role is centered on professionals who can communicate effectively and can diagnose and resolve problems with confidence and who have a drive to succeed.
- This person would be responsible for working with network carriers, assessing technical challenges and performing basic troubleshooting.
- If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!
- Answering 20 - 30 calls per day
- Communicating with customers through various channels (phone, live chat, tickets submitted in our online portal)
- Completing customer submitted tickets in a timely manner in our cloud-based mobility software
- Personal ownership of calls from start to resolution
- Contribute positively to company goals by meeting and exceeding department timelines
- Acting with a consultative approach towards end-users and network carriers
- Completing side-work and training programs and providing accurate feedback
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
Skills and Qualifications:
- ServiceNow experience highly preferred!
- Must be confident on the phone and maintain a positive attitude with clients and co-workers.
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience in an interactive and fast paced environment.
- Call center experience is a bonus!
- Great communication skills
- Eager to help solve problems
- Organized and punctual in all tasks
- Moderate computer skills and typing ability
- Interest in technology and mobility (cell phones, tablets, and computers)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Compensation and Benefits:
- brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
- Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
- 401K with employer match
- Compensation starting at $18/hour
brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.
Read Full Job Description