Service Desk I
LogRhythm is the pioneer in Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. Our TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence, and security analytics in order to serve as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center. We are consistently recognized as a leader in the security intelligence domain and have been placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for 6 consecutive years.
We are looking for a Tier I Service Desk to join our team at our headquarters in Boulder, CO. In this role you will interface cross-functionally amongst all our departments and have a direct impact in our organization. Your primary focus will be to provide exceptional customer service and technical support to LogRhythm employees. Additionally, you will be able to facilitate new ideas and processes within our IT organization as we grow and implement new technologies. This is an opportunity to grow your career in the exciting world of network security, information technology, and technical operations.
- Respond to and assist users by email, phone, and remote support tools
- Manage ticket queue, provide first-level support for all incoming tickets and triage tickets according to SLA
- Become familiar with all LogRhythm IT-supported hardware and software
- Accurately log all Service Desk tickets and track activity through to completion
- Continually update knowledgebase documentation and facilitate the use self-service tools
- Work with other internal IT teams on escalated incidents
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a technical support role
- Familiarity with Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft Office 365 administration, PC & Mac hardware/software support, iOS and Android Support and workstation imaging
- Understanding of LAN, WAN, Firewalls
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment and adjust fluidly to changing priorities
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.