Service Desk Analyst at Zayo (Greater Boulder Area, CO)
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing support for our internal and external nationwide users, for all IT issues. Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware, software, printers, mobile phones, email, and operating systems as requested. This position will also require on call work during nights and weekends during your scheduled on call week.
- Provide technical support for multiple products to internal associates via Salesforce tickets.
- Resolve problems or escalate as necessary in a timely manner.
- Serve as an integrated team member for a technology help desk.
- Work incoming tickets and answer calls to the Service Desk.
- Troubleshooting and configuration of basic issues with Windows and Apple desktop and laptop equipment, printers, network connections, Smartphone’s etc.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and diagnose basic issues with Windows 7, MAC-OSX, Office2010/2013 and other software applications.
- Resolution and work order tracking using ticketing system (SalesForce).
- Create and maintain Service Desk documentation regarding processes and procedures.
- Perform End-User training.
- Work a rotating on-call support.
- Ship replacement equipment and supplies to locations. Receive inventory from locations.
- Provide quality customer service when interacting with all associates.
- Develop and improve strong customer service, communication and technical skills.
- MIS/CIS degree or related discipline is desired; AA/AS degree in computer related field or 1-3 years of helpdesk experience in a business environment or a combination of education and experience that enables performance of all aspects of the position meets minimum requirements.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Gmail and Gmail administration.
- Knowledge of Remote Access and Remote Desktop software (Join.me, GoTo, TeamViewer).
- Demonstrated customer service skills are of utmost importance for this job. Requires a professional, polite phone voice and the ability to keep organized records. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to diagnose issues and/or document and escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer systems, Android and iPhone technology. Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet critical deadlines. Ability to maintain a working knowledge of all software to effectively support end users.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work in conjunction with company executives, managers, and employees. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions. Ability to proactively recognize and implement superior customer service.
- Knowledge of network connections, systems, and technical installation. Knowledge of computer systems and applications. Knowledge of PC and Mac hardware, Microsoft operating systems (Win7), OSX and application software. Ability to understand the day to day maintaining of computer equipment and office electronics.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.