Service Delivery Manager at CyberGRX, Inc.
We are searching for a Service Delivery Manager?
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process. 63% of data breaches are linked to a third party and CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Service Delivery Manager do at CyberGRX?
As a Service Delivery Manager, you’ll be the operational “glue” between CyberGRX and our customers who receive our Managed Delivery Service. You’ll be assigned 1-2 clients where you’ll be embedded within the customer’s Third-Party Cyber Risk Management (TPCRM) function. You will be responsible for executing various tasks associated with launching and managing third party risk assessments on behalf of our customers.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will be the primary point of contact between the customer and CyberGRX
- Monitor and oversee the end-to-end assessment process by leveraging the CyberGRX platform and other tools such as Zendesk, Smartsheet, and Microsoft Excel
- You will email and call customers, stakeholders, their third parties, and CyberGRX personnel to resolve issues and ensure security assessments are completed in a timely fashion
- Utilize standard operating procedures as they’ve been defined for each specific customer and CyberGRX
- Ensure that assessments are kicked-off in a timely and appropriate manner and in accordance with project plans, timelines, and customer requests
- You will receive, review, and triage requests for risk assessments
- You will act as a subject matter expert to our customers and third parties and confidently explain our process, goals, and constraints
- Audit and correct third party and assessment-related information as needed, both independently and at the direction of the customer/third party
What you bring to the table:
- You have at least 3 years of applicable work experience, preferably in a large corporate setting
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a positive attitude and customer-focused mindset
- You are a self-starter and can work efficiently and independently
- Bonus points if you have experience in one or more of the following areas: General Project Management, Procurement/Sourcing, Risk Management, Risk Assessments, Cyber Security, Third Party Risk Management, Customer Service
- Bonus points if you also have experience working in a highly regulated industry preferred, but not required: Financial Services, Banking, Healthcare, Government
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation. We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Open Time Off policy - Take the time you need! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment *We are 100% remote for the time being, but are actively seeking new office space in the centrally located LoDo area in downtown Denver when Colorado guidelines permit a safe return to an office setting
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion.
- Free Eco Pass for local Denver employees – when we are back in the office.
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $65,000-$85,000
Annual Bonus Potential: 10%
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.