Service Delivery Manager at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Client Care Production Support Team is responsible for supporting new and existing clients who are implementing our latest flagship core processing system - Modern Banking Platform. The team is made up of seasoned professionals dedicated to providing gold standard service to some of the largest banks throughout the country. The team works as a cohesive unit supporting each other to deliver changes, enhancements and fixes to our clients on a daily basis.
What you will be doing
As the Service Delivery Manager, you will be the key point of contact for our new MBP client. You will be coordinating the activities and delivery of software enhancements/upgrades, configuration changes and defect fixes in concert with the entire production support team. You will provide constant communication with the client and FIS staff to deliver timely and accurate solutions.
- Interacts with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams.
- Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Assigns and monitors work of the team providing technical and analytical support and direction. Interfaces with external clients or field-based employees on technical matters as needed.
- May include customizing base products to meet client requirements, system integration with other FIS or third-party products or consulting projects and engagements.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical teams, in internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations to ensure all deliverable targets and requirements are met.
- This is primarily a day shift role but eventually you will be included in an on call rotation for evening and weekend support once you have been on the team for a while.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems or business administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. PMP (Project Management Professional) certification may be required.
- Requires five or more years work experience managing technical projects in financial services or a related industry or a related technical field, e.g., application development, technology integration, business analysis, client technology consulting).
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with executive level clients
- Ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance and build high morale among team members
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience supporting bank clients related to production systems
- Ability to engage internal and external staff at various organizational levels with ease
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Great team of dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.