Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Payments Team focuses on payments modernization! We are bringing bank payment systems and operations up to next generation technology and the next generation’s customer demands.
What you will be doing
- As the Service Delivery Analyst, you would be part of a client facing technical production team to deliver Open Payment Framework (OPF) products and services to our clients. You would bring your passion for Client success and your technical acumen of System Architecture, Infrastructure builds, Change and Incident Mgt, Patching/Vulnerability Mgt, Migration and Fail-over Mgt to provide class leading service.
- The Service Delivery Team is a 24 hour operation so after hours calls are probable.
- Serve as the single point of contact for our OPF Clients.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and vendors
- Delivers a computer operations environment that meets or exceeds all service level agreements, e.g., 24/7 availability, response time parameters, etc. and availability targets.
- Ensures all backup and recovery and disaster recovery processes will meet or exceed business requirements.
- Develops and recommends tactical and strategic plans for information processing operations.
- Assists other management team members to establish strategies and priorities for overall operations by analyzing and understanding the current and future operation needs.
- Ensures deadlines and production schedules are met and reallocates workloads as necessary.
- Manages internal and external communications/escalations on all types of topics (SLA reporting, RCAs, Incidents, production ticket updates, patches, releases and upcoming change mgt.
What you bring
- A Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 7+ years IT experience
- Process Management skills in a technical environment and skills in self direction and self-motivation
- Ability to organize and communicate effectivity with our high-profile clients to convey knowledge, build trust and rapport, listen effectively, and deliver on commitments and our service.
- Requires IT/Data Center management experience, e.g. System Architecture/Infrastructure build outs, Change and Incident Mgt, Patching/Vulnerability Mgt, Migration/Fail-over Mgt, etc.
- Considerable knowledge of all operations and PM lifecycle phases, e.g., requirements definition, risk management, ticket creation, implementation, deployment, and maintenance
- Technical knowledge of information technology networks, systems, peripherals and software applications
- Considerable knowledge of ACH, Wires and Real Time Payments production administration and operations activities and controls
- Knowledge of all types of testing, e.g., unit, component, integration, systems
Added bonus if you have
- Monitoring Tool experience (e.g. TEPS, Control M, Splunk, Venafi)
- Experience with WebSphere MQ Server 9 (including Messaging queues and configurations), WebSphere Application Server 9, Redhat Linux, and Oracle Database knowledge
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.