Senior Training Manager
Sr. Training Manager
Job Type: Full time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: GSS Operations
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Do you want to be part of a world-class training organization? RingCentral is looking for a senior training manager to join our Customer Training team. Working for the Director of Customer Training, this role will be a key contributor to the continued evolution of RingCentral's customer training program and team, including working with the leadership team to identify training needs and appropriate learning strategies, plus deliver timely learning solutions to RingCentral's entire customer base.
There has never been a more exciting time to join RingCentral's Customer Training team, and build on the success we've had thus far as a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in UCaaS, and as the market leader in the Frost & Sullivan UCaaS category. We have frequent interactions with the industry analyst and influencer community and will continue to take this to the next level.
- Assess the training needs of the diverse RingCentral customer base and contribute to the overall customer learning strategy
- Make recommendations for effective, scalable learning programs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning programs
- Manage daily operations and team members within the training delivery team
- Drives the development of the training delivery team through monitoring, feedback, and coaching
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of the RingCentral University Learning Management System
- Provide regular updates on training initiatives to the Director of Customer Training
- Create MBOs for team in line with Company objectives
- Build and maintain solid cross-functional relationships
- Collaborate and team with members from various departments within the Company to ensure that training programs are relevant and effective for audience and business needs
- Engage in professional development activities to drive personal growth and to maintain expertise in forward-reaching technologies and methodologies
- BA/BS degree
- 12 years of systems training experience or equivalent related experience driving user implementation and adoption
- 5 years of relevant experience directly managing training development and delivery functions
- Proven success building and managing ILT and VILT learning programs
- Demonstrates application of adult learning principles to engage and accelerate learning
- Proven project and people management skills, including self-starter, organization, follow-through, and problem-solving
- Ability to develop, process, and communicate analytical information independently.
- Enjoys working with a dynamic, tight-knit team to produce cutting-edge, high-quality training solutions
- Courage and confidence to challenge the status quo, expresses views openly
- Stays up to date with training industry best practices and willing to try new ideas
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of organizational staff. Competencies include excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Voice-over-IP or telephony experience is highly preferred
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.