Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 7 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
The Systems Administrator is responsible for the oversight of Payfone’s information systems infrastructure and will build, monitor, maintain and update production, staging and development systems. The systems administrator will partner with the Payfone development team in a DevOps structure to ensure rapid and automated deployment of new capabilities. He/She will also help design and build monitoring systems and provide reporting on systems performance.
What You Are Accountable For
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of the production, staging, and development servers, network, and storage infrastructure
- Coordinating infrastructure system development tasks to include design, integration and formal testing
- Overseeing all transitions of infrastructure and code into production
- Performing file system configuration and management as well as system backup and recovery procedures
- Working closely with cross functional teams, including security, operations, product and engineering
- Automating systems build and code promotion processes
- Monitoring and testing system performance to provide statistics and reports for tuning and capacity planning purposes
- Creating and maintaining programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training.
What We Require
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in network architecture and systems administration in a production environment
- Experience with most of the following technologies
- > F5 or other load balancer technologies
- > Strong knowledge of several scripting languages (shell, python, tcl, etc.) and creation of automated tools
- > Cisco/Juniper or other firewall and network technologies
- > Linux, Windows and AD administration
- > Nagios or other systems monitoring tools
- > Splunk or other logging systems
- Ability to multi-task several mission critical tasks and projects with little supervision while ensuring established processes are followed
- Experience working in a high availability, high visibility production environment
- Experience with cloud technologies a definite plus
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description