Senior Security Analyst
We are looking for a Sr. Security Analyst to work in the Security Architecture and Engineering teams as an advocate for our customers on security improvements to enhance our security posture. This person would work with various engineering teams to identify vulnerabilities of our product and track those fixes to completion.
This position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, an ability to work as part of a team or independently under minimal direction. Interfacing with teams outside of the IT Operations group to gather requirements, collaborate, evangelize and incorporate security policy will be a key component of this role.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of Security Operations experience.
- 5+ years of Customer facing security experience.
- Proven experience with Enterprise Cloud Platform (SaaS based)
- Ability build cross-functional relationships and drive accountability, preferably engineering/product facing.
- Proven ability to build/implementing technology roadmaps
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with an understanding of IT business operations and information security.
- Familiarity SOC2, NIST, ISO, HIPPA, GDPR and other audit/compliance standards.
- SIEM Management experience
- CISSP, CISM or CCISO certification a plus
- Up-to-date knowledge of Security best practices
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and customer relationship building skills
- Odd hours and on call-duties are required.
- Physical demands are described as medium (exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and up to 10 lbs. force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience.
- CCISO or on a path to CCISO certification
- Experience with Automation a plus
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.