Senior Salesforce Administrator at brightwheel
Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s vision is to enable high quality early education for every child — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $100 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a highly distributed team supporting fully remote employees across every time zone in the US. We also have hubs in Austin, Denver, and San Francisco. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who you are
Brightwheel is seeking an exceptional Senior Salesforce Administrator to drive go-to-market operations that are scalable, efficient, and data-driven. The ideal candidate will combine their passion for problem-solving with deep systems expertise and cross-functional collaboration to fuel business growth, enable team efficacy, and deliver a great customer experience. This person thinks strategically, analytically, and creatively, and thrives in a fast-moving environment.
What you'll do
- Design, build, and continually improve our systems and processes to scale with rapidly growing sales and customer success teams
- Act as one of the lead administrators on Salesforce; design, build and manage integrations with systems and apps connected to Salesforce
- Collaborate with stakeholders on business and operational problems; develop specifications and technical designs to meet solution requirements
- Regularly audit and proactively identify data integrity issues and develop automated data cleansing
- Own documentation, training materials, and team/user enablement for Salesforce processes and integrated systems
Qualifications, skills and abilities
- 5+ years experience managing sales operations or revenue operations, including 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment, preferably B2B software companies
- Proven experience with systems, integrations, and tools utilized for sales, marketing, and customer operations processes such as Outreach, Intercom, Hubspot
- Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce’s declarative capabilities, including workflows, validation rules, process builder and flows
- Development experience with Apex a plus
- Masterful cross-functional collaborator and relationship-builder
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver, skilled at removing obstacles and solutioning around key business problems
- Skilled project management and follow-through
- Deep analytical skills and ability to identify patterns, process information, and make data driven decisions
Brightwheel is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.