Senior Principal, Employer Solutions (Remote) at Guild Education (Greater Denver Area, CO)
For other positions, some roles may be remote (as stated in the Job Title). Remote roles can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.Roles for The Beehive are all onsite in Denver. The Beehive is an Early Childhood Education Center for children of Guild Education Denver employees, located adjacent to our Denver offices.
Guild is hiring for a Senior Principal within our Employer Solutions team to play a central role in Guild’s mission by building and maintaining strategic relationships with current and new Fortune 1000 clients. In this role, you’ll play an integral part in defining and positioning Guild’s future value proposition to our employer partners (EPs), beginning with our most established employer partners, where you will craft strategies, solutions, and business cases for education and upskilling to unlock economic mobility and opportunity for their workforce.
Guild operates on the cutting edge of the Future of Work, partnering with the United States’ largest companies to innovate on how to educate and upskill millions of employees. These employers span industries, with a particular focus on employers with large populations of front-line employees, including Financial Services, Retail, Restaurants and Telecommunications.
As a Sr. Principal, you will:
- Co-author new long-term career mobility offerings with our most innovative employer partners, including internal solutions and bringing ecosystem partners to specific employer partners. These solutions will go beyond our quarterly and FY planning cycles, in service of long term account strategies.
- Partner with Guild C-level leadership to understand the next horizon of Guild’s strategy and translate that strategy into ground-breaking work with clients.
- Own long-term strategic relationships with key senior and mid-level visionary players at employer partners, ensuring that Guild continues to be the most innovative partner at the pioneering edge of education and skilling.
- Bring together experts and doers from across Guild to progress on these topics, including the Learning Marketplace, Product Management, Solution Exploration, Corporate Strategy, Strategic Partnerships, Product Marketing, Policy, and more.
- Collaborate closely with the Client Services Team to ensure we balance day-to-day and longer term needs as we coordinate client relationships.
- Once we have developed the approach with some employer partners, scale the capability in more turnkey ways across other employer partners.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 12+ years of total experience in management consulting, EdTech, education/workforce policy, enterprise strategic partnerships, or similar
- Experience in B2B style partnerships at an organization where high-touch, long-term relationships were crucial to the business’ success
- Deep knowledge and compelling perspective on the intersection of large enterprises, education, and the future of work
- Ability to work across cross-functional, expert teams to develop and drive innovative ideas; willingness to roll up your sleeves to drive ideas to action
- Ability to manage upwards across diverse functional leaders
- History of quickly developing strong transformative and trust-based client relationships with C-Suite and their direct reports
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with the ability to drive thought leadership and industry-level point of view creation and championship
- Commercial orientation, with experience growing relationships in alignment with long-term account strategies
- A drive to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $180,000 - $225,000, variable comp eligibility, as well as company stock options.#LI-DM2
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.