Senior Payment Customer Support Representative at FRONTSTEPS
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado with additional offices in Arizona and California, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that’s 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by FRONTSTEPS services! We deliver solutions that simplify how management companies, homeowner associations, builders, and security & patrol experts build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities. With a focus on mobile-first technology and best-in-class integrations, our products make it easy for community leaders and homeowners to communicate, collaborate, and drive a more prosperous community.
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
We are currently seeking a Senior Customer Support Representative with a SaaS background and strong troubleshooting skills to provide quality and efficient support to customers utilizing our FRONTSTEPS Payments products. You will be the “go-to” person responsible for troubleshooting and resolving customer issues for these products.
- Review advanced customer support tickets and work to resolve them using all tools at your disposal
- Troubleshoot and resolve payment errors across several products
- When appropriate, work directly with clients to resolve issues. This may include questions related to payments, platform functionality and accounting procedures.
- Using advanced access to product capabilities, actively try to resolve customer support tickets without escalating them to product & development
- If escalation is required, research issue, create instructions on how to reproduce the issue and package the ticket so that your teammates in product & engineering can resolve the issue as quickly as possible
- Support training of new employees on tier 1 issues related to our Payment products.
- Define and document new processes
- Address disputed transactions between residents and management companies
- Monitor credit limits and conduct research to verify legitimacy of organizations
- Audit, review, and verify financial data from third party partners
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 2 years of software support experience, preferably with a SaaS company.
- At least 2 years of experience using an accounting software product.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously with compressed time frames.
- Ability to exhibit analytical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical customers
- Demonstrated use of CRM applications
- Direct experience or knowledge of community association management (HOA) operations is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
FRONTSTEPS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.