Senior Partnership Manager (Remote) at Zen Planner
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
Daxko’s Technology Partner Programs are changing the landscape of gym technology by creating integrated ecosystems that enable gyms and their members to thrive. The Partnerships Team is responsible for creating the vision for these innovative ecosystems and bringing that vision to fruition.
As a Senior Partnership Manager, you are responsible for driving profitable growth of Daxko’s Tech Partner Programs by sourcing new partners and ensuring their commercial success. Along with sourcing and closing new partners, you will be responsible for building the go-to-market plan for each partnership, including the co-marketing and sales strategies, and you’ll collaborate with department leaders and individuals across Daxko to execute these plans.
The Senior Partnership Manager reports to the Director of Partnerships.
You will also:
- Be a trusted subject matter expert in each of Daxko’s core markets. Must understand, in-depth, the user base, product landscape, product gaps to solve, and the trends within each market.
- Collaborate with the Product Team to prioritize partnership opportunities using many inputs, such as financial impact, effort required to integrate, needs of each market, lists of feature impact to customers, etc.
- Clearly frame the most impactful market problems for our products to solve and quantify the value of solving these problems for our target customers.
- Maintain and manage a list of prospective partners organized by product category and grouped by market and intended product
- Perform compelling presentations on Daxko’s partnership programs to prospective partners
- Involve your Product and Partner Management counterparts into partner sales conversations appropriately to provide prospects all information needed to make decisions
- Create attractive and compelling proposals that prime Daxko for successful partner negotiations
- Negotiate attractive terms with each prospective partner while ensuring strong benefits for each stakeholder – co-customers, gym members, the partner, and Daxko
- Work with Daxko’s legal counsel to finalize partnership agreements and ensure they are legally sound
- Work closely with Partner and Product Managers to ensure a seamless post-sale pass off for onboarding
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, product, and customer success to build the go-to-market plan for each partner launch and ensure a smooth experience for all stakeholders
- Execute sales team trainings to ensure that salespeople are equipped to effectively sell or refer our partners’ products
- Assist in defining product pricing models, determining optimal pricing for each target segment.
- Five (5+) years of relevant sales, account management, or marketing experience
- Experience using CRMs (preferably SalesForce)
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategies and funnels
- Ability to prioritize and manage a pipeline of sales or partnership opportunities
- Experience conducting sales outreach, setting meetings, and giving sales presentations
- Strong negotiation skills and a proven track record securing valuable, long-term customer or partner contracts
- Ability to create and project manage go-to-market plans while keeping all contributors accountable to their workflows and on-time with their deliverables
- Ability to formulate and outline effective marketing and co-marketing strategies
- Comfortable using project management, CRM, and document storage platforms
- Comfortable being accountable to a quota or revenue targets
- Not afraid of conflict – able to check your ego at the door for the benefit of the product and team
- Able to operate in both strategic and tactical modes – manage the detail without losing sight of the big picture
- Flexible - change and uncertainty don’t faze you
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed, and dynamic environment
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience
Bonus points for:
- Four-year degree, Masters or MBA
- Seven (7+) years of strategic selling or account management
- Prior experience in the fitness industry
- Experience in business systems, product management, UX, web design/development, digital marketing, or software development is a plus
- Experience using marketing automation software (HubSpot), Monday.com, Jira, Learning Management Software, and Partner Relationship Management software
- Experience working with remote teams
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.