As Senior Partner Enablement Manager, you’ll work to enable CircleCI and its partners to effectively work together to sell, implement, and support CircleCI successfully. CircleCI partners specialize in helping customers modernize their software value chain and achieve their digital transformation goals and your goal will be to help them use CircleCI as one of their core platforms for doing so. The Sr. Partner Enablement Manager role will be responsible for developing enablement programs to support and scale our partner channels and operations.The role reports directly to the Senior Manager, Revenue Enablement and partners closely with the VP Business & Corporate Development and broder Business Development team.Overview of Team:
The Business Development team is responsible for identifying and driving strategic programs to help grow CircleCI globally. The team works to build long-term relationships with technology companies, open-source developers, and service providers that drive mutual value and increase the value of CircleCI for new and existing customers. Working closely with all CircleCI functional areas (engineering, product management, marketing, sales, customer success, finance) and key internal and external stakeholders, the team defines a go-to-market approach, creates deep and lasting partnerships, and develops processes to systematize and expand those efforts.What you'll do:
This role will lead efforts to establish effective programs, materials, and processes that ensure CircleCI’s partners are equipped with everything necessary to confidently recommend, sell, implement, or support CircleCI and that its partner channels operate and scale efficiently. You will do the same for CircleCI’s internal teams, ensuring they are equipped to leverage and engage with our partner channels, establishing effective processes to ensure CircleCI and its partners work together efficiently. In this role, in addition to working closely with your colleagues in Business Development, you will work closely with multiple internal teams including Revenue Enablement, Customer Engineering (Solution Engineering, Support, Training), Marketing, and Product. The position will be located remotely.
- Develop the vision and strategy to enable CircleCI’s various partner channels for success, including both external enablement of partners and internal enablement of partner-related activities
- Work closely with the Revenue Enablement team on leveraging the existing Enablement infrastructure in support of Partner Enablement efforts
- Design and implement this partner enablement strategy in collaboration with the partner channel owners and continuously iterate and improve its outcomes over time
- Oversee the development and curation of training, content, and collateral to support the partner enablement programs
- Establish and continuously improve processes and systems, in collaboration with your colleagues on CircleCI’s functional teams, that ensure efficient execution of partner-related activities, including co-marketing, co-selling, reselling, etc.
- Effectively use data to analyze and identify opportunities for partner enablement and partner process improvements
- Maintain consistent and ongoing communications with management and stakeholders, with periodic reviews measuring and reporting performance against goals
- Work closely with CircleCI’s regional teams to develop and execute regional partner enablement strategies
- Help develop practices, processes, and systems that enable scale and support CircleCI’s rapid growth
To succeed in this role, you’ll be someone who is highly motivated and able to work independently, with demonstrated expertise as follows:
- 8+ years of experience in the software and IT industry doing partner and/or sales enablement
- Experience working with partners, channel, and integrators to build strategic programs that drive demand and sales outcomes
- Experience developing, garnering support for, and implementing strategic plans that drive partner success
- Experience developing and successfully achieving annual and quarterly objectives and key results in an Enablement role
- Experience developing training partnerships for a SaaS platform
- Experience enabling internal Sales and Customer Success teams for successful co-selling with partners
- Well-versed and knowledgeable of industry trends important to modern software delivery and cloud-native computing
- Strong relationships with global and/or regional consulting organizations/SIs preferred
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $125,500 - $147,500/yr, plus applicable bonuses
Level: Mid-Senior Level