Senior Manager, Workforce & Planning at Brilliant Earth
Sr. Manager, Workforce & Planning - Brilliant Earth
The Sr. Manager of Workforce & Planning will lead a team of dedicated Workforce Analysts, Managers and our Voice of the Customer Manager to support our nationwide network of showrooms and contact centers. As our Sr. Manager of Workforce & Planning, you will define strategies involving customer interaction platforms, operational contact routing, automatic investigation, telephony systems, and workforce management and evaluate improvement options.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead planning and execution of SLAs, capacity, and workflow plans for multiple functional areas across our locations
- Define metrics, goals, and strategic direction across the showrooms and contact centers in support of overall group vision
- Drive strategy and communicate company vision with internal and external teams
- Lead Capacity Planning and Forecasting to determine location requirements through analyzing forecasting planning factors, including service levels, contact volume, contact patterns, staffing and productivity, workforce management systems, workflow, etc.
- Work with stakeholders to identify risks and opportunities, and implement solutions across all process areas
- Influence key stakeholders to ensure that necessary resources are prioritized to achieve quantifiable results, monitoring effectiveness after project delivery
- Organize team structure for multiple functional areas to ensure scalability for present and future volume needs
- Escalate all major issues to site leaders and senior leadership
- Communicate effectively with senior management and leaders across the organization to determine priorities and direction
- Create and deliver reports of organization’s performance to the executive team
- Provide effective feedback to direct reports to help develop talent and support career development
What You Have:
- A Data-Driven Approach. When it comes to complex business needs, you always start with the data. You have a knack for analyzing data sets to create a strategic action plan.
- A Passion for Leadership. You have an open, positive, and collaborative leadership style and a desire to develop your team.
- An Eye for Innovation. You’re a creative thinker who brings new ideas to the table.
- A Mind for Multi-Tasking. You’re an expert at managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Master of Collaboration. You have a genuine ability to collaborate and contribute to a team effort.
- It’s All in the Details. You have a passion for process and a keen eye for detail in a fast-moving work environment.
- Communication is Key. You have a way with words. Whether you’re interacting in person, via email, or by chat, you’re clear and concise.
You’re a Great Fit if You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, stats)
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in Operations Management/ Workforce/ Planning role
- Analytics experience in Service or Operations
- Proven experience utilizing Microsoft Excel and dealing with large sets of data (SQL experience preferred, but not required).
- Proven track record of creating data for C level presentations
- Managed a minimum of 4 employees and solid experience in performance management
What We Offer
At Brilliant Earth, we’re passionate about the employee experience. That’s why we offer an excellent training program and endless opportunities for career growth! In addition, we offer competitive compensation and a robust benefits package, including:
- Insurance. Medical, dental, and vision insurance kick in on the first day of your 2nd month!
- 401k match. We know that saving for the future is important. That's why we offer a generous 401k match.
- Generous PTO Policy. We know it’s important to recharge and relax.
- Disability and Life insurance. 100% employer-paid.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education. Company-sponsored learning in leadership, professional skills, diversity & inclusion, and access to tuition reimbursement for role-specific trainings.
- Employee Discounts. As an employee at Brilliant Earth, you’ll receive a generous discount on our jewelry.
- Wellness Benefits. We offer access to exclusive discounts on gym memberships and more, as well as an Employee Assistance Program for 24/7 access to counseling.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities. In addition to our giving back programs, our teams support local initiatives and spend time together by volunteering.
The targeted total compensation budget for this position is $100-120K. This compensation budget range may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the company
More About Us
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. Our showroom teams offer a 1:1 appointment-based environment and engage with customers via email, chat, and phone, creating a luxury, omnichannel approach to the customer experience. In addition, our ground floor locations include a browsing area for walk-in customers. We strive to create a fun, educational, and relaxing experience in a personalized luxury environment!
We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry. We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.