Senior Manager of Tools, Retail Wireless at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
At Boost Mobile, we deliver value without compromise, continually redefining what's possible from a mobile carrier for more than seven million customers.
Our teams reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking. Today, we're building a multi-brand wireless telco alongside DISH and its first-of-a-kind network to upend the retail market and deliver groundbreaking new experiences for all.
Together, we'll draw on our legacies of disruption to change the way the world communicates
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Head of Tools will be working within the Boost Operations team. This role will be working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the strategic management and optimization of key tools used by our business, ensuring seamless integration of front-end sales applications utilized by our dealer network, and fostering collaborative partnerships with our IT teams. Your expertise in tool management, process optimization, and cross-functional collaboration will play a pivotal role in driving efficiency, enhancing sales processes, and ultimately contributing to the overall success of our organization.
- Lead a team of managers, analysts, and program managers to consistently improve our internal tools and systems
- Lead the implementation, and ongoing oversight of essential tools across business units. Ensure efficient usage of CRM systems, analytics platforms, and sales enablement applications.
- Collaborate with IT teams to seamlessly integrate front-end sales applications for dealers. Enhance user experience and workflow efficiency.
- Identify, prioritize, and implement process improvements, using tools effectively to streamline workflows and eliminate bottlenecks.
- Develop insightful reports, dashboards, and KPIs for informed decision-making. Leverage data analytics tools to drive results.
- Assess tools and systems effectiveness, and provide regular performance reports to senior management, including automated daily/weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reports
- Handle key operational support functions and special ad-hoc projects for the prepaid sales department and provide operational support and guidance for our logistics and technology partners
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations, or related field; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of relevant experience supporting a sales or operations organization and leading teams
- Advanced in GSuite and MS Office
- Ability to travel and work with local leadership to identify operational shortfalls and develop and execute fixes
- Ability to quickly ingest data and turn it into actionable reporting for teams
- Relationship management across sales operations team, sales team, and other departments
- Ability to present analysis to the Boost team as well as distributors and retailer partners (in person/virtual)
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task, prioritize team's work, and drive positive change consistent with overarching organizational goals
- Proactively recognizes and defines opportunities/problems, determines solutions to address them, and independently oversees solutions through to completion
- Demonstrates strong negotiation skills at all levels of the organization, striving for win-win solutions
- Regularly recommends changes that improve existing business processes, overall enterprise performance, and sales operations.
- Strong project management skills including a demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, organize, coordinate, manage, & evaluate project efficiency.
- Ability to deliver popular and unpopular messages with the appropriate level of transparency
- SalesForce experience
- Efficiency through automation
Compensation: $110,110.00/Year - $157,305.00/Year
Compensation and Benefits
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.