We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 800 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.About the Team
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Provider Success, reporting to our Head of Sales, to lead the provider success function at Alto which supports all of our providers (doctors, clinic staff, and large health systems). This is a unique opportunity to integrate the best of SaaS Customer Success into a healthcare sales channel that also supports a high frequency support model. In this role, you will help drive the tactical execution of onboarding providers to our AltoMD platform and influence future strategy. In addition to driving more efficient workflows for providers and enabling real time, personalized care, the AltoMD platform is the bridge and infrastructure that enables data sharing between patients (adherence, patient reported data, wearables, etc.) and providers (EMRs). AltoMD will eliminate the existing data silos inhibiting better health for patients and lower medical costs.Accelerate your Career as You:
- Manage a growing team of Provider Success and Onboarding professionals to increase share of providers, reduce churn, and increase future lifetime value through greater AltoMD adoption and engagement
- Partner closely with Sales, Product, and Operations teams to optimize the provider journey, define provider segments and varying strategies, define sales process and handoff stages between Sales and Provider Success; fine-tune touch points and interventions for each point in the journey, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Manage end-to-end Provider Success: onboarding, training, provider support, provider success management, provider success analysts, and B2B marketing
- Evaluate operational metrics for the teams including provider health, adoption & engagement, churn, revenue, lifetime value; establish a system for tracking metrics; and create a cadence for review within the team
- Review and present subsets of metrics to executive team and cross-functional team members
- At least 5 years of experience driving customer-facing organizations; preferably leading a SaaS Customer Success organization; healthcare sales a plus, but not required
- Track record of success leading Account Management efforts
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams in a high growth environment
- Hunger for continuous learning and improvement
- Strong empathy for patients and providers
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to build from scratch
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.