Senior Manager, Partner Account Management
Greater Denver Area
- Manage a team of high-performing Partner Success Managers, driving a success of LaunchPoint Partners
- Help partners succeed in developing and driving business on the Marketo platform
- Oversee and design joint GTM plans, engaging cross-functional teams from both the partner and Marketo.
- Manage C-level relationships with partner executives
- Actively manage opportunity pipeline against Sales objectives/metrics to exceed quarterly and annual targets
- Create performance analysis to demonstrate ROI for partners
- Measure and report business success to executives
- Highly intellectual horsepower, business savvy leader with proven track record of managing partners
- Consistent track record of building, developing and managing high performing teams.
- Consistent track record of relentless operational execution
- History of building strong internal relationships in a highly matrixed, global organization
- Must be flexible and able to excel in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Ability to build deep relationships with C-level executives at Partner companies
- Ability to evaluate and develop existing team members and reshape as necessary, while mentoring and inspiring them.
- Strong understanding of SaaS and the business benefits
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Extensive experience presenting to and negotiating with senior level management (internal and external)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Must be open to 30% travel
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer
Read Full Job Description