Senior Manager Matching Experience at SonderMind
- End of two weeks: closely integrated with the Provider Success team to ensure incorporating feedback from the “eyes and ears” on the ground with our provider customers.
- End of three weeks: be a resident expert on the provider and client software.
- End of four weeks: have developed a comprehensive view of the matching process from start to finish. This will include priority recommendations on areas to pursue for improvement. This will involve close coordination with the Product Team.
- End of six weeks: fully integrated into and participating in the product development process, including officially signing-off on UAT for anything impacting matching.
- End of month two: Three recommended improvements started (e.g., features submitted to Product).
- Excellent communication skills: success in this role requires someone who can investigate, understand, iterate, synthesize, measure, and explain products/services/programs to internal and external stakeholders. Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Excellent data analytics skills and experience with developing metrics: must be able to use numbers and analysis to develop business cases and measure success of programs/products post-launch.
- Experience in interacting directly with customers to achieve insight goals: the role requires independent interactions with SonderMind’s customers to understand their needs as it relates to the matching process.
- A passion for cross-functional projects: this person will rely on input/effort from many other teams and must thrive in that type of structure
- A passion for and deep comfort with technology: nearly all programs/products will have a heavy technological component. This person will be thinking about how to improve the provider experience through technology.
- Hyper attention to detail: the devil truly is in the details when it comes to finding out what makes a product/feature/service successful with customers.
- Creativity to find solutions: we have limited resources and priorities and many identified areas of improvement must be addressed with temporary solutions.
- Product experience (participated in the product development process in either Product Ownership, Product Management, or Business Ownership)
- Experience in working in a growth stage company
- Healthcare experience
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our location directly across from Union Station, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401k. Excellent employee benefits.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
How to apply:
Please apply with your resume AND IN LIEU OF A COVER LETTER, please provide responses to the following questions (300 words or fewer per question):
- Describe an experience when you interacted directly with customers and translated findings into substantive modifications to a product and/or process.
- Describe a time when you led/substantially participated in a cross-functional team that produced team results of which you are proud.
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.