Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 17,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
The Senior Manager of Guest Experience drives and is responsible for the success of the larger Guest Experience team composed of managers, team leads and customer facing individual contributors - success being defined as leading a high-performing team that is empowered and engaged in delivering best-in-class hospitality. This leader will have the autonomy and partnership across the Customer Experience business unit to build strong, sustainable foundations around people, processes, and products that will enable our team to deliver hospitality at scale. Additionally, as the Guest Experience team assesses and adjusts its service model throughout this year this person will be vital in championing and navigating the team through change. The ideal candidate is a metrics-oriented, experienced customer service leader, who can lead and motivate a team that has varying levels of experience and embodies Evolve’s 10 core values in all aspects of leadership.
What you’ll do
- Being a people leader at heart working in service of your team and the end customers, you’re in tune with the team’s engagement (measuring 15Five Pulse scores, attrition, etc) and tirelessly working on empowering and enabling them to deliver hospitality at scale
- Develop and execute strategies to create a best-in-class Guest Experience team that consistently meets clearly defined metrics and targets (eNPS, engagement scores, Guest Reviews, CSAT, service metrics, productivity and financial contribution targets)
- Manage, develop, and coach Guest Experience Managers
- Create an environment that prioritizes engagement and professional development within the team
- Serve as a representative and advocate for Guests and Guest Experience Evolvers in interactions throughout the organization and on cross-functional work
- Partner cross-team with Customer Experience leadership, Travel Advisors, Owner Support and Learning and Development on objectives and key results that will enhance the Guest experience
- Collaborate and assist in driving organizational structure optimization with Guests and Evolvers success top of mind
What makes you a great fit
- 8+ years of leadership experience in customer service operations (phone/email/chat support)
- 3+ years of people leadership experience
- Heavy emphasis on deriving insights from analytics and then driving product and process change
- Have a successful track record in developing highly-engaged teams that deliver exceptional results
- Self-starter with the ability to identify, manage, and execute against top priorities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Welcome the opportunity to be in the trenches with the team when needed
- Hospitality/Travel industry experience
- Salesforce experience
- We support all of our stakeholders seven days a week. This position requires flexibility; including evenings, weekends, and holidays (please do not apply if this is not appealing to you)
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $80,000 to $96,000, depending on relevant experience. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.