Senior Manager of Fraud Operations
The Senior Manager of Fraud Operations will be responsible for designing, executing and monitoring programs within their respective teams that support managing fraud across ibotta as a business. To be successful, you will ensure the quality of Fraud Operations that scales efficiently as ibotta grows while maintaining a team culture that provides development & growth. Ideal candidates are performance-oriented, with a quantitative approach to managing combined with excellent people skills.
- Define a team vision that will enable fraud operations to support the incredible growth that ibotta is experiencing
- Strong understanding of fraud and dispute process primarily in a CNP environment
- Build out policies, procedures and metrics that enables the team to consistently achieve quarterly objectives
- Build an environment of collective engagement and accountability
- Provide insights and business learnings that help drive continuous improvement in managing fraud across the organization
- Lead on planning process to continually drive improvement within fraud operations
- 5+ years fraud operations experience leading teams
- Proven track record of delivering results in a similar role
- Self-starter that is comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $500 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.