Senior Manager, Customer Support at Evolve
Evolve’s Guest Operations organization is focused on providing great customer service for all of our stakeholders - - teammates, guests, homeowners, and partners. As a senior manager within the Guest Operations organization, you will lead a team of managers, with a large group of individual contributors, in the following areas: pre-arrival guest experience, reservation management, cancellations + relocations, and our emergency task force. The ideal candidate is a metrics-oriented, experienced customer service leader, who can lead and motivate a team that has varying levels of experience.
You will be responsible for elevating the team’s productivity and skills to meet the needs of our guests in a timely, hospitable way. Generating efficiency and maintaining consistency is critical to being successful in this role. Guidance from senior leadership will be provided, but you have the autonomy to lead the team in the best way possible to reach and exceed ambitious goals. Embodying Evolve’s 10 core values in all aspects of your leadership is a must.
- Coach and mentor a team of managers and contributors while holding them accountable (this includes call reviews, developing and coaching negotiation and customer service skills, assisting teammates in hitting/exceeding team goals, etc.)
- Lead team and individual performance management through data-driven analysis (eg: employee NPS/engagement, Guest NPS, CSAT, MRT, First Response Time, ACP, etc.)
- Align team on company goals and team objectives (provide clear direction, while remaining ready and available to jump in to offer guidance, expertise, and help when needed)
- Create consistency and efficiency by developing and implementing playbooks focused on how to systemize amazing customer service into something predictable
- Guide the recruitment and development processes including interviewing, hiring, training, retaining, and succession planning
- Collaborate with all departments to develop new strategies and initiate best practices (while building and sustaining positive relationships along the way)
- 5+ years of leadership experience in customer service operations (phone/email/chat support); direct accountability of managers is a requirement
- Heavy emphasis on deriving insights from analytics and then driving product and process change
- Have a successful track record in developing highly-engaged teams that deliver exceptional results
- Self-starter with the ability to identify, manage, and execute against top priorities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Welcome the opportunity to be in the trenches with the team when needed
- Hospitality/Travel industry experience
- Salesforce experience
- We support all of our stakeholders seven days a week. This position requires flexibility; including evenings, weekends, and holidays (please do not apply if this is not appealing to you)
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.