Senior Manager, Customer Success
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation & response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is seeking a highly motivated professional with experience in managing a team of Customer Success Account Managers and Renewal Managers to drive contract renewals and adoption of the LogRhythm platform.
The Customer Success Account Management team is responsible for working with new and existing clients to ensure that they are successfully using the LogRhythm solutions. As the manager of this team, you will develop the overall renewal and adoption strategies and provide leadership and guidance to an existing team of professionals.
The successful candidate will bring prior experience with managing a Customer Success or renewals team, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a passion for the success of our customers. Measures for this role are: Renewal Rate, On Time Renewal %, Customer NPS, and upsell/cross sell leads generated.
The ideal Candidate will be located in the Boulder/Denver area.
- Manage a team of approximately 7 Customer Success Account Managers and 4 Renewal Managers
- Develop processes and automation to drive efficiency throughout the renewal process
- Accurately maintain and update the renewal forecast.
- Partner with cross functional teams including PS, Support, Training, and Engineering to provide customer feedback and assemble any needed resources to resolve customer escalations.
- Develop tools, processes, and methodology to help the team drive adoption of the LogRhythm product
- Partner with Sales on the overall account management strategy
- Define and track customer’s success metrics
- Provide regular status reports to key stakeholders to bring awareness on risks, milestones and planned activities in each account.
- 3-5 years’ enterprise customer facing experience in a Customer Success, Contract Renewals, or Sales Management
- Located in Boulder or Denver area
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience with SFDC or equivalent CRM systems
- Proven track record in managing relationships with large enterprise clients
- Successful track record in growing accounts and consistently maintaining positive client relationships
- Have willingness and preference to “roll up sleeves” and work alongside the team
- Excellent listening, negotiation skills with demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.