Senior Manager of Customer Experience
Greater Denver Area
Denver, CO - We are Artifact Uprising, a growth company focused on superior quality, technology and elevated design. We are redefining the way a new generation of consumer brings their photos off their device and into their life. Our products have been featured and used by Oprah, Brene Brown, Joy Cho, Goop, Vogue and In Style. But we are just getting started. We attribute our success to a workplace that empowers its people to tackle tough problems, move fast and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
We are searching for a Senior Manager of Customer Experience who can help take us to the next level of superior service. If this role is for you, you’ve dreamed of the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and take a profitable, growing company to the next level of scale by creating a concierge experience from end to end to turn shoppers into lifetime advocates for the brand. Operational inefficiencies drive you crazy, and you are always hunting the latest tool, process or training that can make your team faster and more efficient. You take pride in the quality of service and areas you can go above and beyond. You are innovative, and you love to find creative ways to reduce response times and connect with the customer through multiple channels. You believe that every interaction with a customer should have them so blown away they want to tell the world that they would never shop anywhere else.
- Oversee and lead our growing Customer Experience (CX) team that provides support through email, phone, chat, and social support.
- Coach and manage Team Leads through weekly reports and provide direction for improvement to ensure team exceeds weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs.
- Track and report on quarterly KPIs.
- Serves as first point of escalation for customer and technical issues.
- Integrate automations across CX department while maintaining human customer connection.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve CX efficiencies and levels of support - all the while striving for a high touch ,white glove experience.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Marketing, Physical Product) to ensure customer experience cohesiveness across the company.
- 5-7 years experience leading CX teams, preferably for a high growth start -up
- Experienced success in transforming and evolving the CX team for scale
- Deep passion for overall customer experience with proven track record of driving results
- Proven experience leading and inspiring teams to do their best work
- Natural curiosity for understanding daily metrics and quantifying results
- An ability to blend both quantitative with qualitative data to drive insights
- Attention to detail for efficient and effective communication externally and internally
- Ability to coordinate cross-functionally with internal teams
Nice to Haves
- Zendesk Experience/Knowledge
Artifact Uprising® creates tangible photo books, prints, and gifts for digital photos. Founded in 2012, the company is driven by a mission to move stories “Off your device, into your life.™” Signature products include premium quality photo books whose interior pages are printed on 100% recycled paper and a collection of wooden products handcrafted with mountain beetle pine.
Health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, gym reimbursement, commuter benefits and 401(k) match
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Read Full Job Description