Senior Manager - Customer Education at JumpCloud (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:45 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Team:
The Customer Education team at JumpCloud provides learning and educational programs that make our users confident and successful in their use of our products throughout all the stages of the customer lifecycle. The programs we deliver impact the user’s ability to be self-sufficient, the value they see in our products, and their overall sentiment and success of their experience with JumpCloud.
We’re looking for:
We are looking for a Sr. Manager of Customer education who will build and execute our learning platform strategy and drive university adoption. You will be responsible for building out the team and the overall success of JumpCloud University. Your tasks include creating the Educational Strategy, Content and Curriculum Development, and our Certification Strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in building online education programs in a high-growth SaaS environment and can easily shift from leading a team to engaging in designing world-class educational experiences for our customers, prospects, partners and internal stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build out the JumpCloud University educational strategy, aligned to our company goals.
- Oversee the development of modules and learning paths across multiple personas in our target audiences (customers, prospects, partners).
- Establish and oversee our gamification and certification strategy
- Guide best-in-class learning operations across content development processes, infrastructure, and educational delivery systems through a multi-channel education content delivery program including e-learning, video, instructional design, as well as classroom training, and webinars.
- Build, lead, mentor, and coach a high-performing team of education experts, video creators, web designers, and content creators.
- In collaboration with Marketing, create strategy and campaigns to promote JumpCloud University to our target audiences to achieve our adoption goals.
- Collaborate effectively with our Marketing, Customer Success Management, Product, and Senior Advisory teams as well as with external partners and customers.
- 2-3 years leading an online education team
- 5 plus years of experiences in delivering global-scale education programs
- The ability to lead a dispersed, predominantly remote-based team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including storytelling
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to operate under strict deadlines
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $130,000-150,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. All of our roles are remote. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description