Senior Manager, Curated Travel Operations
We are seeking an established leader in the field who has a demonstrated track record of building and leading a travel agency and building a curriculum to provide training and continuing education for our internal travel consultants. The Sr. Manager of Operations has the overall goal to train and develop the team in achieving annual sales and engagement goals and to help deliver maximum benefits to Inspirato members. The candidate will participate heavily in Inspirato’s strategy as it pertains to its Custom Travel segment (including but not limited to Air Travel, Tours, Hotel travel, Cruise, Bespoke Travel and more) as well as provide day-to-day support for team members. This position will also be responsible for developing and publishing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Build internal training syllabus for all and supporting documents for all processes
- Set SOPs for all processes involved with booking and amending travel plans
- Lead training on how to position, sell and manage hotel stays, programs/packages, pre/post accommodations, custom-made itineraries, flights and all complementary services
- Ensure all booking details are complete and accurate in accordance with department guidelines
- Assist with assist with all travel issues to ensure member satisfaction
- Partner with internal teams (operations, tech, member care, etc.) to continually improve the member and teammate experience.
- Coordinate with marketing for promotions, specials and announcements for Members and our Care teams
- Assist in negotiating new vendor agreements and manage existing relationships that improve the member offering and value
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead and train a team
- Excellent judgment and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to and achieve aggressive but realistic revenue and profitability targets
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Expertise at providing premium level of customer care
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings/nights and weekend days
- Five or more years’ travel agency leadership experience, with an emphasis in luxury travel with impeccable knowledge and solid network within the industry
- Expert knowledge of GDS, IATA, ATOL
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision
- Inspirato Employee Familiarization Travel Program
- Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
- Credit for a gym membership
- Energetic Lower Downtown Denver location located blocks from Coors Field
- Fresh fruit delivery service, coffee and tea, fully stocked snack bar, beverage fridge
- Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that manages, staffs and maintains an exclusive collection of branded luxury vacation homes. Unlike Internet vacation rental brokers, we offer a carefully crafted experience delivering the luxury and service of a five-star hotel in the comfort of a spacious home. This includes investing in luxury furnishings, kitchen appliances, linens, and toiletries for every home, plus an expert service team and local on-site concierge to manage the pre-arrival planning, daily housekeeping, and maintenance. With our unparalleled expertise in residential travel, we ensure the consistently luxurious experience that discerning travelers demand. For those who can’t imagine traveling any other way, our private club provides full access to the Inspirato Collection of 900+ vacation options, members-only rates, and valuable travel benefits. For more information on Inspirato, please visit www.inspirato.com.