Senior Leader of New & Renewed Customer Onboarding at Gusto
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
The Customer Onboarding organization is passionate about using innovative technology and service to set customers up for success with health benefits. Our team strives to positively influence businesses and employees throughout the United States. By seamlessly managing health benefits, we enable our customers to focus on their businesses while we make key moments (onboarding and renewal) effortless.
Gusto is seeking a senior leader for our New and Renewed Onboarding teams who is passionate about providing small business owners with the best customer experience in the world while improving workflows and creating efficiency gains in an ever-changing environment. You will lead an insurance operation organization by empowering and enabling your direct managers to effectively drive their business areas forward.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Foster a culture of engagement and excitement to bring out customer driven results where Gusties feel empowered to put customers first, and develop their careers within the organization.
- Lead CX strategic direction for Gusto’s benefits onboarding customers including identifying emerging technologies and implementing systems to ensure operational excellence and in turn exceptional customer outcomes.
- Directly responsible for execution of quarterly and annual objectives.
- Leader of change management in planning and facilitating organization-wide improvement to the customer experience.
- Scale the Customer Onboardings teams by increasing team efficiency and working cross-functionally with sales, product and engineering teams.
- Solicit regular internal and external customer feedback to lead continuous process improvements to the customer experience.
- Empower a team of managers and individual contributors
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 6-8-10 years minimum of people management experience in CX and technology
- 2+ years leading other managers, setting strategic vision, and empowering high-performance teams
- BA/BS Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of delivering extremely high level of satisfaction across a customer base while also taking pride in driving operational efficiencies
- Ability to think globally and strategically, influencing change across multiple business units and functions
- Customer-first mentality and a first-principle-thinking approach to innovate in delivering world class customer onboarding experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with constant change and a rapidly growing team; is able to make measured, objective, data-driven decisions on a daily basis
- Bonus points for experience with the US health industry/small group health
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.