Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
As part of Managed Security Services Gateway Protection Team, you will be supporting the it security for 150+ financial institutions. At the Senior IT Security Analyst, you will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and responding to alerts from email and web security solutions. This is a remote position but Phoenix, AZ is the preferred location.
- Responds to information security-related questions and inquiries using established information security tools and procedures
- Implements and administers information security controls using software and vendor security systems.
- Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing programs.
- Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocol and recommends solutions.
- Maintains security systems and administers security policies to control access to systems.
- Maintains company firewall and utilizes applicable encryption methods.
- Creates information security documentation related to work area and completes requests in accordance with company requirements. Responds to information security-related questions and inquiries using established information security tools and procedures.
- Resolves and/or performs follow through to resolve all information security issues and questions.
- Provides status reports on security matters to develop security risk analysis scenarios and response procedures.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of security and network troubleshooting experience. Work with web proxies, Blue Coat in particular
- Knowledge of network protocols, design concepts, access control as well as security technologies (encryption, data protection, design, privilege access, etc.) SMTP and email flows
- Experience with monitoring the health of all components of email and web solutions to ensure the systems are operating at optimal performance at all times.
- Creates and customizes reports. Creates information security documentation related to work area and completes requests in accordance with company requirements.
- Ensures email and web security solutions are operable and routinely updated.
Added bonus if you have:
- Financial services or Banking experience is nice to have but not required
- Cisco IronPort and iBoss experience
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect with varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.