Senior Information Security Analyst at Guild Education
The Information Security team is looking to add a highly motivated and technically inclined individual to work as a Senior Security Engineer. We are looking for a candidate that is comfortable working in an exciting and fast paced environment. This individual’s responsibilities will ensure that sensitive data is secured and kept confidential. These efforts will ultimately allow Guild to fulfill its mission while also meeting business objectives and compliance requirements.As Senior Information Security Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with other engineers and Guild teams on a wide variety of projects and initiatives to support compliance requirements and business objectives.
- Performs endpoint security monitoring, security event triage, and incident response
- Respond to service requests related to Guild’s various systems.
- Maintain SOC-2 compliance and assist with audit/client related requests.
- Assist with incident response and investigation activities.
- Fulfill regular on-call responsibilities as part of a team rotation.
Ideal candidate will have:Required Proficiencies
- Demonstrated experience with security technologies such as: Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Web proxies, Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Endpoint detection and response (EDR), Anti-Virus, Threat Intelligence, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Management, etc.
- Experience with containers and serverless architecture.
- Experience operating within cloud environments(AWS)
- Experience with one or more of the following: SOC-2, PCI, NIST CSF, NIST 800-x, CIS, ISO 27001, etc.
- Experience working with third party and client auditors.
- Information Security professional certifications
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $90,000-$131,250 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth