Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
This position provides high level administrative support to the Chief Information Officer. This individual is responsible for executive administrative functions including answering phones and screening calls, making domestic and international travel arrangements, managing expense reports and invoices, scheduling meetings, receiving visitors, internal and external correspondence, overseeing company functions and event coordination, calendar management, general office duties, preparing materials for all meetings, registering for all conferences, running errands and other duties as assigned. The Sr. Executive Assistant will provide a high level of service for all internal and external clients.
- Provide administrative support to the President, Fiber Solutions and Chief Technology Officer (one executive).
- Maintain key relationships and communications within the company, including other executives and with external vendors to ensure business needs are met.
- Arrange heavy travel arrangements including booking flights (domestic and international), hotels, transportation, dining; prepares detailed expense reports.
- Attend management meetings and organize necessary materials for meetings.
- Strategically prioritize and coordinate schedules and calendars with the discretion to escalate or make changes based on business need.
- Set up weekly, monthly, and quarterly staff meetings including booking a conference room and assisting with organizing any materials needed for the meeting.
- Create and maintain detailed organization charts and budgets.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Research and analyze data while preparing reports and recommendations.
- Conference registrations, logistics, and material preparation.
- Represent CTO by being a polished communicator through phone, email, and chatter with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Exercise a high degree of discretion due to confidential and sensitive information.
- Process invoices.
- Manage special projects as required and to a successful completion.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Extensive Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, Google Docs, and Adobe Professional experience.
- Extensive G Suite experience including Mail, Sheets, Docs, Slides, Sites, etc.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion on all business matters.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Prior experience organizing team events.
- Sound decision making and critical thinking.
- CO Pay Range: $65,600-$91,875
Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) - Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary AIP which is based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Sales Incentive Plan - Full-time Zayo sales employees are also eligible for discretionary incentive cash compensation through our Sales Incentive Plan
Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Please note, in accordance with Zayo's commitment to providing and maintaining a workplace free of recognized hazards, all U.S. and Canadian employees and any employee, vendor, customer, or visitor who enters a Zayo office or facility in the U.S. and Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination. If you are hired by Zayo, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.