Senior Enterprise Risk Manager at Zoom Video Communications
About the Team
Internal Audit is looking for an experienced Senior Enterprise Risk Manager. You bring your risk-oriented mindset and passion for planning and driving ownership to the table to provide an Enterprise Risk Management capability for Zoom. You will use your knowledge to build the program in close collaboration with the Internal Audit leadership team and fellow teams that are driving risk management at the company, such as information security, legal and compliance functions. As part of this process, you will develop an understanding of different types of risks and their impact on our organization, build the risk management framework, help guide issue and remediation management across departments, and facilitate the reporting processes to executive leadership and partners.
You will report to the Corporate Audit Leader with the opportunity to work remotely with a strong preference to Denver, CO or San Francisco Bay Area. You are willing to travel domestically and internationally (when applicable).About the Role
- Provide program and project management support to achieve Enterprise Risk Management at scale; initially you will manage program tracks to plan for recurring risk assessments and will build the risk management framework
- Provide scheduling and coordination of teams and vendors for enterprise-level and business-level risk assessments
- Conduct enterprise risk assessments
- Help establish risk management policies, procedures, and framework to be used across Zoom.
- Establish processes for issue and remediation management
- Establish and implement risk management processes including risk inventory, risk assessment, risk monitoring, and risk reporting.
- Working with cross-functional stakeholders, establish system of record for risk management processes and data.
- Review risk assessments and report on results
- Monitor and review project progress and timelines and provide status updates to executives, managing a meeting schedule to support the enterprise risk committee's activities
- Build processes and look for potential areas of improvement
- Develop and maximize project management tools, templates, process documentation, and communications to support enterprise risk management projects
- Work with partners and business system teams to understand dependencies, establish timelines and manage risks to deploy ERM technology infrastructure
- Perform research on industry standard methodologies, emerging risk areas, and regulatory requirements and expectations
- Provide project results and recommendations or presentations
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Risk Management
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a Big Four firm or with a large global public company in audit or other risk management responsibilities
- In-depth familiarity with risk management frameworks such as COSO, ISO, and NIST
- Experience defining scope and impacts of projects and using data to create improvements
- Experience using Tableau, Lucidchart, GRC tools, or other data visualization and process documentation tools
- You are enthused by growth and change, and have an ability to navigate and lead through ambiguity. You know how to prioritize several projects requiring collaboration from others
- Demonstrate a desire to creatively identify root causes and recommendations to mitigate business risks and improve business processes and technologies
- Awareness of control principles (e.g. COSO), financial and operational processes, risks and risk management, and IT general controls
- Recognized professional certification(s) (CPA/CA, CRM, FRM, CIA, CISA, or CFE)
- Project Management Professional certification or Risk Management Professional certification would be beneficial.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram