Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Maxwell
WHO WE ARE
Maxwell is on a mission to revolutionize the $8.5T residential mortgage industry by reimagining how homebuyers, real estate agents, and loan officers work together to purchase a home. Buying a home is a cornerstone moment in life, but the steps towards homeownership aren’t exactly enjoyable. Mortgage borrowers rank the mortgage process up there with a painful trip to the dentist in terms of stress, and in 2019, the average mortgage loan takes a whopping 47 days to close. Our solution is a digital mortgage platform that empowers mortgage lenders with technology to intelligently automate their workflow so the focus isn’t the paperwork, it’s building those crucial relationships with their borrowers for an experience that’s personal and pleasant, rather than painful.
Founded in 2015 and based in beautiful Denver, Colorado, Maxwell is backed by leading venture capital firms and Techstars. Every day, Maxwell is used by hundreds of lenders across the U.S. to serve thousands of homebuyers. We work as a team and do whatever it takes to make each other and our customers successful. We also are proud to partner with New Story and dedicate a portion of our revenues to build homes for those who need them most in Haiti and El Salvador. Come join us as we build a new way to purchase a home!
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
At Maxwell, our customers are the center of our work - that’s why we call them partners. We’re hiring a Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager “CSM” as we grow our Customer Success team in Denver. Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you will be the primary relationship manager for our key accounts. You will drive product adoption and ensure our partners get the highest return on their investment from Maxwell, advocating on their behalf and ensuring continued satisfaction in our solutions. Success in this role means happier customers, account retention, and expansion of Maxwell’s partnership with them, as well as growing your own extensive industry knowledge and network of contacts. This is a great opportunity for an experienced CSM to stretch their management skills and be an integral piece to a growing Customer Success team.
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
- Oversee key account onboarding and implementation, with strict attention to detail and the ability to provide world-class service
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship, working with partners to understand business needs and challenges, align together on goals, and expand Maxwell relationships within the partner organization, creating strategies to achieve these goals
- Manage a regular cadence of reporting internally and with the partner to ensure implementations and other timelines stay on track; and executing regular business reviews that advance the account engagement plan
- Identify power users, potential pitfalls, and utilization trends to provide feedback and advice on the best way to use Maxwell within an organization, ensuring the whole team at the partner engages in the full benefit of Maxwell
- Lead training sessions in a variety of contexts with partner staff, articulating the industry context and educating them on day-to-day usage of the platform
- Become a product subject matter expert and empower partners to extract full value through interactions with you and usage of our partner resources, monitoring adoption and usage trends to provide recommendations on their Maxwell usage
- Maintain and update key account records in Salesforce (our CRM)
- Work with the Head of Customer Success to build a world-class customer success organization
- Exemplify Maxwell’s values (Rigor, Extreme Ownership, Curiosity, Kindness, and Straight Up)
HOW YOU KNOW YOU'RE QUALIFIED
We don’t expect people joining our Customer Success team to know everything about mortgages. Passionate, empathetic people willing to learn quickly can be taught, and we’re excited to help you learn and grow! However, for you to best succeed in this role, it’ll help if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years customer success or account management experience
- Knowledge of enterprise cloud software, especially in consulting and implementation of IT and/or SaaS cloud systems
- Experience managing and influencing senior executives and stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Empathetic approach to customer service, helping nature, and a passion for the customer
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging, crisis and change management, with keen attention to detail
- Results-oriented and solutions-focused mindset
- Flexible, high energy, fast learning mentality with the excitement for taking initiative and presenting new ideas that will benefit both the Maxwell team and our customers
- Teamwork skills are must, with the ability to collaborate in a transparent environment and proven time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Bonus: mortgage or financial services background or experience
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Come be part of an agile team of thinkers and doers who are driven, collaborative, and authentic. You get to play a key role in shaping our incredible company and culture. Here are our awesome benefits in black and white:
- Meaningful equity as an early employee at Maxwell. We want you to participate and make decisions as an owner with our future in mind.
- Top-tier insurance plans to select from along with a FSA and HSA where you can set aside pre-tax money for out-of-pocket medical expenses. For those with HDHP+HSA accounts, Maxwell makes a $500 annual contribution to your HSA.
- Parking and public transportation allowance to get you to the office in your own way whether you want to park or take the RTD.
- 3 weeks of vacation time plus sick days, all 10 major holidays, and 1 floating holiday for your birthday, religious holiday, or other special day of your choice.
- Up to 3 days off each year to volunteer at the charity of your choice.
- An “Even Merrier Christmas” when we shut down the office between Christmas and New Year so you can enjoy your family and friends.
- A powder ski day for that one day when you’ve just got to hit the slopes with no lift lines.
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Please keep applications brief; we want succinct resumes with relevant experience. Be prepared to demonstrate your skills. Short but super-personalized cover letters are encouraged.
Principals only, please. We aren't using contingency staffing agencies at the moment. Maxwell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.