Ibotta is seeking a Senior Director of Ibotta Care to lead our customer service function and to represent the voice of our users (called “Savers”) across the entire company. This person will play a pivotal role in not only driving the operational effectiveness and success of the Ibotta Care organization, but in improving the overall quality of the Ibotta experience through collaboration with senior leaders across the company. The Sr Director of Ibotta Care must bring a combination of operational expertise in world class customer service, and the passion and collaborative drive to take Ibotta’s total Saver experience to the next level.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Lead and refine a support system that provides Savers with an amazing experience that solves their problems, delights, and most importantly, keeps them happily saving with Ibotta.
- Build and leverage highly effective interdepartmental relationships to bring forward the Saver perspective in product design and experience improvement in the Ibotta app.
- Create robust reporting and insight into the saver experience through the lens of Ibotta Care, and drive the decision making and improvement that must result from that insight.
- Operate a highly effective organization through active coaching, development and leadership. Excel at developing skills in upcoming leadership talent, creating and driving shared vision.
- Design, implement and continually refine a staffing strategy that meets the competency demands, quality standards and financial models to best serve saver and company health.
- Develop, implement, and monitor department processes and procedures ensuring effective and efficient operations.
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of Ibotta systems, processes, and products.
- Hire, train and lead a large internal and outsourced workforce in order to achieve high performance and company success.
What we are looking for:
- A seasoned and well-rounded Customer Support/Customer Service background consistent with being among the most senior leadership resources in an organization.
- 10+ years of experience, with steadily increasing scope and responsibilities in Support/Service, leading teams of 100+ and working with US based and international outsource partners.
- Experience running Customer Support for a consumer facing product or technology strongly preferred
- Proven success in collaborative problem solving and strategic planning with all levels, up to and including directly with company Officers and the CEO.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills across all mediums (visual, written, verbal) that shepherd stakeholders along and bolster your decisions with focus and brevity.
- A collaborative and aggressive approach to problem solving, with staunch ownership and advocacy of the Saver perspective.
- A passion for teaching, mentorship, and getting the ultimate satisfaction from seeing those around you succeed.
- Well-organized, resolute, and goal-oriented in terms of achieving objectives and key results while keeping the bigger organizational goals and successes in mind.
- Comfort with fast paced environments, ability to adapt to changing environments, and lead amidst ambiguity.
- Ability to attract, build, and retain a team of high performing individuals; you must be adept at assessing, coaching, and effectively managing employee performance.
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $750 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical,dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race,color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status,gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handlingof data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well asreporting security incidents to the proper channels.