Senior Director of Alliances, Pharma at ArcherDX
- Manage and lead the Alliance Management Team supporting multiple pharma companies to support current and future clinical trial testing and/or CDx co-development partnerships
- Establish and build out a CDx Scientific Affairs team to support AM & BD efforts providing additional expertise (across all platforms) and superior knowledge (across end-to-end requirements for stratified clinical trials through potential CDx co-development)
- Provide routine updates for new opportunities with existing pharma partners (managed by AM Team) to senior leadership to enable line of site and transition to BD to execute
- Create strategic plan for Alliance management and CDx Scientific Affairs functions
- Present and lead meetings with internal and external partners
- Works closely with CDx BD to ensure partners needs are met and manage expectations of programs
- Identifies and resolves gaps in processes associated with execution of CDx programs
- Plan and execute AM team expansion to resource for new partnership opportunities
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) for update and status on all current pharma partnerships
- Continue to refine and optimize best practices and processes as it relates to the AM function for both internal cross functional teams and external pharma teams
- Skilled communicator comfortable working with personalized medicine and effective communicating to both internal and external audiences; a team player
- Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical therapeutic development in personalized and targeted medicine and the Companion Diagnostic process
- A highly organized self-starter with the ability to create and execute plans and processes
- Ability to build and analyze models to forecast and track results
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in alliance management (or project/program management) for CDx device development
- Understanding of Regulatory Requirements (GLP, GCP, GMP, CLIA) within a Drug Development process including Phase I, II, III, IV clinical trials associated with personalized medicine requirements.
- Willingness to travel (15-25%)
- Drive and determination
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Driven to perform
- Self-directed: needs little explicit direction and no hand holding
- Able to organize, prioritize, and delegate tasks to efficiently move projects forward.
- Understand and possess a sense of urgency
- Advanced degree in Biology or Business (MS/PhD or MBA) is preferred
Invitae offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k, and a broad range of other benefits, outlined below:
Health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and basic life insurance coverage
Paid time off, holiday pay, parental leave, and other health and wellness supports
In Colorado, our competitive compensation package includes a base salary starting from $210,000. In determining the final salary offered, we will evaluate a specific candidate's geographic location, education, skills, and experience.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.