Senior Director of Alliance Management, Companion Diagnostics (CDx) (ADX-115-20)
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Develop and execute project plans for each device in development. These plans will provide details for each contracted partner, individually and over-arching, to ensure full efficiency is achieved. These plans will be presented to leadership for management review on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain relationships with contracted Pharma customers from project initiation through completion.
- Coordinate with internal ArcherDX functional teams as needed for the various efforts associated with successful project completion, general relationship coordination.
- Maintain and develop the CRM database, provide monthly sales pipelines and forecasts for active projects.
- Review, understand, and comply with all Regulatory and required policies and procedures (ie. GDPR, IT, etc).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in alliance management (or project/program management) for CDx device development
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in people management role
- Skilled communicator with experience in personalized medicine and ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external audiences
- Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical therapeutic development in personalized and targeted medicine
- Self-starter with the ability to create and execute plans and processes
- Ability to build and analyze models to forecast and track results
- Understanding of Regulatory Requirements (GLP, GCP, GMP, CLIA) within a Drug Development process including Phase I, II, III, IV clinical trials associated with personalized medicine requirements.
- Willingness to travel (15-25%)
- Drive and determination
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Driven to perform
- Self-directed: needs little explicit direction and no hand holding
- Able to organize, prioritize, and delegate tasks to efficiently move projects forward.
- Advanced degree in biology or Business (MS/PhD or MBA) is preferred
- Orientation – Basic training
- Standard Operating Procedures – training on SOPs related to role
- On-Job-Training – As required and with manager/peers/leadership in the Field