Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Primary purpose of the position:
Works in close collaboration with the Internal Audit Manager, Data Analytics and the Global Data Analytics & IT Audit Director, Internal Audit team members and management and business management in order to identify, design and deliver high-value audit analytics, continuous monitoring solutions and other reporting solutions. Identifies, develops and maintains analytical and dashboarding procedures in support of regional Audit team.
Essential Reponsibility Areas:
- Performs analytical development activities in support of the Audit team and business management.
- Identifies and gathers pertinent data from various ERP, ancillary systems and other sources around the globe.
- Supports the design, development and delivery of analytical methodologies, reports, scorecards and dashboards, some for regional use, some for global, for both internal and external customers.
- Establishes and leverages business relationships with stakeholders to identify needs and determine key data-driven deliverables.
- Seeks opportunities for synergy, improvement, simplification and automation of existing reports and analysis.
- Interprets results of evidence-based methodologies for, and collaborates with, stakeholders to identify strategic opportunities and insights within a business area and/or process.
- Supports the design, development, deployment and maintenance of data deliverables for the external audit quarterly substantive and SOX testing requests.
- Supports the monitoring and maintenance of the regional Internal Audit data warehouse.
- Supports technology implementations and data maintenance, reporting data integrity, administration and validation issues.
- Manages and/or supports in execution of special projects performed by other functional teams.
- Manages and/or supports Finance and IT audit projects as part of the audit team.
Professional Skills and Education:
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college or graduate degree level education or work-related experience.
- Job related experience for 3-5 years minimum.
- Certifications/Licenses/Other: ACDA, MCSA, MCSE, CIA preferred.
- Ability to program analytics/reports. ACL, VBA and SQL programming languages preferred.
- Proven ability to create value-add reports and dashboards, and ability to analyze output using various analytical techniques.
- Must be able to handle sensitive related and proprietary information in a confidential manner.
- Experience working in a global organization preferred.
- Superior problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp new technologies and software applications.
- Strong knowledge of ERP applications and databases - JD Edwards and/or SAP experience strongly preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 77,500 - 115,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans