Senior Customer Support at OrthoFi
The Senior Customer Support will be part of the Practice Advocate team and is responsible for providing direct support primarily to orthodontic practices and their patients via phone and email with respect to the technical support, billing and collections, and insurance.
What You'll Do
- Handle all inbound and outbound communications with our clients to completion and with the utmost professionalism.
- Create JIRA tickets for advanced follow up on accounts and inform our clients on the outcome through multiple contact types.
- You will be assigned a "Pod" - Regional designation with assigned clients where you are the main contact for questions and issue resolution.
- Attend Pod meetings with your OSM (Account Manager) to assist with trend analysis and discuss current issues or wins for mutual clients.
- Effectively contribute to service levels and exceed minimum required standards.
- Mastering the Company solution in order to provide customers with guidance on how to best use our product
- Expressing empathy for each customer's situation and working to understand and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
The Skill Set
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years prior customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact by phone, email, chat, and in-person is required
- Comfortable receiving a high volume of calls every day
- Strong ability to analyze and root cause complex problems and system issues
- Aptitude for building rapport and trust among others quickly. Must exhibit empathy and compassion
- Commitment to providing World Class customer service
- A strong desire to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment is a must
- Orthodontic/Dental industry experience a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate
What's in it for you
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits with 100% employer paid options
- 401(k) match
- A supportive culture with one-of-a-kind growth and development opportunities
- Option to work from home one day a week and in our office 4 days a week
- Employer HSA contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company and team outings
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Casual dress atmosphere
- Company-sponsored premium subscription to the Calm app
- Vendor discounts
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, and filing cabinets. The noise level is moderate.
- This is a largely sedentary role and sitting will be required for long periods of time
- Standing, lifting, reaching, bending, stooping will be frequently required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job functions
Who We Are
OrthoFi is a Denver-based startup that focuses on building software and service solutions designed to stimulate growth and streamline financial processes for orthodontic practices through rigorous analytics and cutting edge technology. We pride ourselves in our culture as a people-first organization, demonstrated through recent achievements of being ranked in Built in Colorado's list of Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado. We were also recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of Denver's fastest growing companies and ranked 164th on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US!
In the OrthoFi community, members are valued for who they are, supported no matter where they are, and motivated to excel personally and professionally. People who join our community are self-starters and love a challenge! We're looking for passion-driven, dynamic individuals that are excited about a fast-paced and fun environment. Our team enjoys the opportunity to impact people's lives and help to create more smiles every day.
Your Next Move
Now that you know more about us and are truly excited about working for an amazing company, tell us how you can make an impact at OrthoFi.
Compensation range: $18-20/hour
** Please note that the above compensation information is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules.**