Senior Customer Support at OrthoFi
The Senior Customer Support will be part of the Practice Advocate team and is responsible for providing direct support primarily to orthodontic practices and their patients via phone and email with respect to the technical support, billing and collections, and insurance.
What You’ll Do
- Handle all inbound and outbound communications with our clients to completion and with the utmost professionalism.
- Create JIRA tickets for advanced follow up on accounts and inform our clients on the outcome through multiple contact types.
- You will be assigned a “Pod” - Regional designation with assigned clients where you are the main contact for questions and issue resolution.
- Attend Pod meetings with your OSM (Account Manager) to assist with trend analysis and discuss current issues or wins for mutual clients.
- Effectively contribute to service levels and exceed minimum required standards.
- Mastering the Company solution in order to provide customers with guidance on how to best use our product
- Expressing empathy for each customer's situation and working to understand and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
The Skill Set
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years prior customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact by phone, email, chat, and in-person is required
- Comfortable receiving a high volume of calls every day
- Strong ability to analyze and root cause complex problems and system issues
- Aptitude for building rapport and trust among others quickly. Must exhibit empathy and compassion
- Commitment to providing World Class customer service
- A strong desire to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment is a must
- Orthodontic/Dental industry experience a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate
What’s in it for you
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits with 100% employer paid options
- 401(k) match
- A supportive culture with one-of-a-kind growth and development opportunities
- Option to work from home or in the office
- Employer HSA contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company and team outings
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Casual dress atmosphere
- Company-sponsored premium subscription to the Calm app
- Vendor discounts