Senior Customer Support Data Analyst
What you'll do
The Software Support Senior Analyst plays an essential role in collecting process and performing statistical analyse of large amounts of transactional data. service delivery role for the Billtrust Support organization. Successful candidates will have proven ability in interacting with customers to analyze and improve software performance metrics. You will play a hybrid role as a trusted team resource and complex issue manager.
- Maintains high-level of customer satisfaction handling advanced customer facing support inquiries comprised of complex production scenarios, customer configuration issues, and/or account optimization type requests
- Effectively translates team member and customer needs/problems into solutions or plans of action
- Reviews workload diligently to stay ahead of commitment dates and in accordance with established internal service standards
- Manages difficult customer situations (i.e. - escalations) that require extensive knowledge of Billtrust product(s), internal systems, and client facing applications
- Identifies issue trends and manages appropriately within leadership escalation path
- Seeks opportunities for process improvements and makes recommendations
- Maintains awareness of new products as they are introduced
- Accurately documents and updates knowledge-base when applicable
- Understands the importance of customer expectation setting, its impact to customers, and how it differentiates Billtrust
- Enacts characteristics of teamwork to mentor both tenured and new teammates when an inquiry requires additional support or guidance
- Must be able to travel up to 25%
What you'll bring to the team
- Proven application of advanced understanding of Billtrust product(s), processes, data workflows, and web application(s)
- History of proven success within Billtrust Customer Support, supporting our diverse customer base
- Excellent relationship building skills with ability to interface with various internal support partners to derive solutions and negotiate changes to production
- Critical thinker with the confidence to successfully identify gaps in customer settings and configurations
- Elevated ability to query using SQL or to write/interpret scripts and logic
- Previous success as a mentor within the CS organization or other internal group
- Active listener who seeks to understand root cause of issues and understand the "why" behind the issue
- Remarkable interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with an exceptional attention to detail when managing customer inquiries
- Ability to interact and effectively answer inquiries directly from Sr. leadership
- Confident and urgent customer bedside manner
- Strong work ethic with a positive, team player mentality
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver International Airport.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.