The Senior Customer Success Manager at Convercent is responsible for owning the customer experience within Convercent’s top ARR accounts, overseeing a portfolio of roughly 25-30 accounts. As a Sr. CSM at Convercent you will be tasked with driving customer expansion, removing customer risk and ensuring customers adopts Convercent’s applications to support their E&C business goals.
- Responsible for a portfolio of 25-30 customers responsible for Convercent’s top reoccurring revenue accounts.
- Establish relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to become a strategic trusted advisor throughout the customer lifecycle by understanding the goals of their Ethics and Compliance program.
- Assist customer in managing to their Ethics and Compliance goals by identifying new and better solutions that align with Convercent’s core competencies
- Maintain product expertise across the Convercent solution.
- Ensure delivery of a first class, genuine and personalized customer experience.
- Monitor customer metrics to proactively consult with, nurture and provide support to assigned customers.
- Partner with Sales to identify and develop upsell opportunities across Convercent application offerings.
- Proactively manage customers that are at risk through cross functional support and awareness to remove the drivers of risk.
- Facilitate Executive Business reviews to enhance Convercent partnerships with key accounts.
- Proactively manage and own the renewals process from start to closure.
- Support the sales process by participating in product demonstrations and acting as trusted advisor regarding the alignment of Convercent solution and services with customer business needs, implementation requirements and desired outcomes.
- Serve as the customer advocate to internal teams, communicating new business requirements and technology enhancement requests for improved customer experience.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Cross Selling in a software organization.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a passion delivering the best possible customer experience.
- Experience navigating and driving customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer engagement.
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and eloquent writing skills.
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs.
- Ability to travel to customer sites for in-person customer training and implementation sessions.
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary and variable compensation ranges provided here are just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $95,000 - $105,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.