Senior Customer Success Manager
Greater Denver Area
An Audacious Mission
Today, coordinating business travel is complex because of competing interests, opaque industry practices, convoluted systems, and bad software.
But we believe that travel is a force-multiplier for growth.
Travel connects teams to new and existing co-workers, partners, and customers. It enables new opportunities, produces unexpected collaboration, and shifts perspectives. That’s why we focus daily on making travel more about why you’re going and less about how you’ll get there.
Our mission is to make in-person collaboration effortless.
Your primary role as our Senior CSM will be to ensure we have healthy, strong, and lasting relationships with our clients.
You will accomplish this primarily through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback. You will then turn these conversations and data into onboarding and retention strategies and feed them into the product roadmap.
You’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers, and more. All team members look to customer success for input across key decisions.
What We Value:
You have tough skin.
Sometimes you will need to have hard conversations with customers. You're the type of person who can receive challenging feedback gracefully with a focus on swift and effective resolutions.
You fail fast.
You are willing to make mistakes in front of others, because you recognize that this is one of the fastest ways to learn and evolve.
You are driven and have grit.
Startups are fast-paced environments and everyone needs to go above the "call of duty". You have the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
You are a detailed communicator.
A large part of this role is verbal and written communication. You have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, and you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You listen to understand.
You have the ability to dive into root problems and provide in depth feedback to other teams within Pana. You can triangulate customer feedback and filter the helpful from the unproductive.
You are organized.
You are extremely well organized with an ability to handle and digest large amounts of information from a variety of sources.
You are flexible.
Successful startups are agile startups, and this requires their employees to be the same. You approach problems and opportunities with flexibility and have an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Understand a customer’s definition of success by communicating with customers, analyzing customer health metrics, running NPS and gathering feedback.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into core product, marketing, and service processes.
- Collaborate closely with team members, including supporting renewals and growth opportunities.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post-“go-live” support.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements, provide enhancement feedback, and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Serve as the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts.
The Typical Day
- Get organized! Check emails, your calendar, Slack messages, health scorecards, our customer CRM, and your to-do list!
- Prepare for a day of client-facing virtual meetings. These could vary from weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly syncs with current customers, on-boarding calls, and training calls with new customers.
- Participate in our daily team meetings. These vary day-to-day but participation is a great way to ensure our client’s and your voice is heard!
- Respond to questions over email. This can vary from product related asks, changes to their offering, escalations/triaging issues and bugs, additional training support, and more.
- Work with internal teams. This can vary from triaging issues, fixing bugs, product enhancements, sales conversations, and more.
- Identifying opportunities for customer growth. This happens organically and by analyzing our client data, whether something comes up in an email or meeting or you are seeing something that will help improve or enhance or client’s experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2-4 years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role.
- Experience working with multiple clients across multiple communication platforms.
- Ability to work in-person at our office in Denver (we're in RiNo!).
Read Full Job Description