Senior Customer Success Manager
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Function: Customer Success
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Position Level: Experienced
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
We are looking for a motivated individual with some Customer Success experience striving to grow within an organization. As the Customer Success Manager at Xactly Corporation, you'll be responsible for developing and fostering strong relationships with a portfolio of customer accounts. The Customer Success Manager will be a trusted advisor to our key stakeholders to allow the full potential of their investment in Xactly's solutions to be realized while looking for new opportunities to grow the customer footprint.
We see Customer Success as a key differentiator for our business. Customer Success is the intersection between Product and our customers. As Customer Success Managers we are the advocates that help shape product decisions based on customer feedback. We operate as strategic, consultative partners and take our industry know-how and best practices from each of our customers to up-level and support every Xactly user.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is excited to impact Xactly's overall customer satisfaction. You will proactively identify and prioritize accounts to focus efforts within a defined territory based on perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal time frame. The CSM will leverage Xactly resources with knowledge of our products to provide relevant adoption, best practices and technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements configured to meet customer's business needs.
Xactly's Customer Success team is a tight-knit team driven to see the success of our customers. We have a very tenured, organically grown Customer Success leadership team that is always willing to provide support and guidance. We're a tight-knit and dynamic team of customer-centric product experts.
We build relationships that are all about our customers' success. We do that by understanding the unique differences between the business, goals, and by tailoring our strategy of engagement. We act as the main point of contact to keep lines of communication open to make sure our internal teams are in the know of our customer's objectives so we can serve as consultative experts.
The Skill Set
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6+ years account management/customer success/sales experience required
- Enterprise software experience - SaaS experience a plus
- Proficient communicator (verbal, written and presentation skills)
- Must be able to manage multiple objectives at one time
- Experience working with executive level personnel is helpful
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation, upon which to grow
- Complete the Customer Success Onboarding and Sales Bootcamp
- Gain a strong understanding of Xactly's Suite of Products and how Customer Success aligns within the company
- Work closely with your colleagues shadowing customer conversations and activities
- Be assigned to a portfolio of accounts
- Begin to engage with this portfolio of accounts
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Have a strong understanding of how a CSM works with their customer base
- Have introduced yourself to your entire portfolio of accounts
- Touch base regularly through emails and meetings with your portfolio of accounts
- Continue to learn and understand the product and internal processes
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Begin to schedule QBR focused discussions with your account base (onsite or web)
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- At 12-months, you will be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact within your customer base
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. Our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success and we are committed to upholding by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.