Senior Customer Success Manager
At ZOLL Data, we believe that medics, firefighters, dispatchers and the patients they serve should have better experiences during some of the most stressful times of their lives. We
build software and services to help them achieve that. We are a market leader in SaaS, enterprise, and mobile software solutions for the EMS industry (Emergency Medical
Services), including applications focused on dispatch, billing, patient care, and fire departments.
The ZOLL Data Customer Success & Operations team (CSO) is partnering with our customers and employees to lead our transformation from traditional enterprise software,
one-time services focused on configuration & training, and reactive escalation management to cloud-based SaaS solutions, proactive Customer Success focused on delivering desired
outcomes, and consultative Services.
The single most important objective of ZOLL Data Systems Customer Success & Operations (CSO) is to help our customers achieve their expected outcomes. A key internal
mission of CSO is to drive employee engagement by making sure our people are heard, growing, and keenly aware of how their daily work contributes to our mission.
We are seeking a Sr. Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success Team.
The Senior Customer Success Manager’s primary responsibilities are to take ownership of a portfolio of ZOLL Data customers, commit to their success, and relentlessly work to remove
barriers to successful outcomes both within their organization and cross-functionally within ZOLL Data. The most important outcomes of the Sr. Customer Success Manager is the
retention of customers and the development of customer advocates for ZOLL Data.
● Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes ensuring adoption, optimizing satisfaction, improving retention, and driving upsells
● Build trusted advisor relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
● Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging ZOLL Data solutions effectively and finding value in our services
● Execute a proactive engagement strategy with their assigned customer accounts
● Increase customer retention by proactively conducting regular health checks, business reviews, identifying creative solutions and working with internal teams to meet or exceed
● Maintain a regular cadence with accounts and key stakeholders to identify churn risk to work proactively to eliminate risk factors
● Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
● Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal activity
● Work with all departments of ZOLL Data to achieve our Customer Health targets including NPS and net revenue retention metrics
● Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
● Develop listening points in customer success processes, identify opportunities for continuous improvement, and share with cross-functional stakeholders
● Define / maintain account health system and regularly communicate account updates / potential opportunities to all ZOLL Data stakeholders
● Directly responsible for securing retention for your customer portfolio
● Increase Adoption Metrics across each of your portfolio of accounts
● Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within Customer organization and work closely with Sales to ensure closure
● Work closely with Support and Onboarding Services to ensure resolution of customer’s technical projects and support issues within SLAs
Who you are:
● You care deeply about the Customer – ensuring they are successful with ZOLL Data, and have a rich engagement with the ZOLL Data teams that are focused on driving
value realization for the customer
● A change agent that can analyze multiple problems then develop and drive solutions
● You love to document key information and believe in the value of a healthy system of record
● You possess an understanding of the people, process, and technology realities that are part of transformation efforts, and approaches and tools to mitigate risks
● You thrive working in the unknown, taking initiative and designing process when it doesn’t yet exist
● You see the big picture, but still roll up your sleeves and dig into the system to execute against your customer's’ business goals
● Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) customer relationship management and case management solutions
● Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
● 5+ years experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer adoption and satisfaction/NPS scores
● History of strong net revenue retention with your customers
● Up to 50% travel
ZOLL embraces and celebrates diversity! We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.