Senior Customer Experience Advocate
Greater Denver Area
Who We Are
OrthoFi is a Denver-based startup that focuses on building software and service solutions designed to stimulate growth and streamline financial processes for orthodontic practices through rigorous analytics and cutting edge technology. We pride ourselves in our culture as a people-first organization, demonstrated through recent achievements of being ranked in Built in Colorado’s list of Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado. We were also recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of Denver’s fastest growing companies and ranked 164th on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US!
In the OrthoFi community, members are valued for who they are, supported no matter where they are, and motivated to excel personally and professionally. People who join our community are self-starters and love a challenge! We’re looking for passion-driven, dynamic individuals that are excited about a fast-paced and fun environment. Our team enjoys the opportunity to impact people’s lives and help to create more smiles every day.
The Senior Customer Experience Advocate will be part of the Practice Advocate team and is responsible for providing direct support primarily to orthodontic practices and their patients via phone and email with respect to the technical support, billing and collections, and insurance.
Within 1 Month You Will
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Attend onboarding and learn about OrthoFi’s culture.
- Train in our OrthoFi Software.
- Complete customer service and tech support curriculum.
- Complete training on all aspects of insurance: Eligibility - Claims submission and processing - Remittance and allocation of insurance payments - Issue resolution and follow up.
- Shadow multiple Practice Advocate team members and Operations team members.
- Review and confirm all policy and procedure materials for the team and company.
- Go live on your own for support around the 30-day mark.
Within 2 Months You Will
- Train on inbound and outbound contact types, with a focus on first call resolution, and options for follow up with clients if escalation to a subject matter expert is necessary.
- Handle all inbound and outbound communications with our clients to completion and with the utmost professionalism.
- Create JIRA tickets for advanced follow up on accounts and inform our clients on the outcome through multiple contact types.
- Assist the team by completing 5 JIRA tickets a day of your own or other team members.
- You will be assigned a “Pod” - Regional designation with assigned clients where you are the main contact for questions and issue resolution.
- Attend Pod meetings with your OSM (Account Manager) to assist with trend analysis and discuss current issues or wins for mutual clients.
Within 3 Months You Will
- Independently handle all outbound and inbound communications with all clients.
- Effectively contribute to service levels and exceed minimum required standards.
- Maintain a quality average score of 90%-100%.
- Maintain a volume of 45 calls per day on average and exceed the minimum requirements.
- Complete 5 JIRA requests per day or more, while meeting our agreement of no past due tickets by the end of the week.
The Skill Set
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years prior customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact by phone, email, chat, and in-person is required
- Comfortable receiving a high volume of calls every day
- Strong ability to analyze and root cause complex problems and system issues
- Aptitude for building rapport and trust among others quickly. Must exhibit empathy and compassion
- Commitment to providing World Class customer service
- A strong desire to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment is a must
- Orthodontic/Dental industry experience a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate
- Nurturing and supportive culture
- Company breakfast once a month
- Monthly team building activities
- Company and team outings
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Casual dress atmosphere
- Snacks and coffee
Your Next Move
Now that you know more about us and are truly excited about working for an amazing company, tell us how you can make an impact at OrthoFi.
Read Full Job Description