Greater Boulder Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:31 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, August 20, 2020
As a Senior Customer Enablement Manager you are responsible for driving customers through Recurly’s on boarding process with a focus on time to value and customer satisfaction. The Customer Enablement Manager has a strong understanding of Recurly’s platform and features in order to provide tailored recommendations for new customer configuration. You will understand the customer’s business needs and goals and be seen as a trusted advisor that will guide them as they make best practice decisions during implementation. The goal of the Enablement team is to ensure customers are efficiently set up with Recurly and set up for long term success.
If you don’t match the job 100% we would still like to hear from you!
• Facilitate and project manage customer on boarding to minimize time-to-value (TTV) for customers
• Train customers thoroughly on platform capabilities and assist in the setup and creation of their account(s)
• Tailor on boardings to meet client needs and exceed expectations
• Efficiently deliver enablement sessions and workshops to clients to advise them on-site setup and best practices
• Track customer health and progress using internal PSA software. Maintain consistent and accurate records to use for internal reporting and monitoring
• Demonstrated ability to grasp and learn new business models, and technology paradigms
•Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to align on priorities and follow guidelines to deliver a personalized and compelling experience that scales globally
•Troubleshoot issues with the ability to identify roadblocks and escalate as needed
• Provide communication & visibility to ensure alignment at all levels of the organization
• Develop & deploy best practices to improve program performance, efficiency, and produce predictable, repeatable results
• Champion lessons learned to drive continuous improvement & avoid known problems.
• Manage multiple projects and customers simultaneously while delivering consistent results
What does it take to be successful in this role?
• 5 or more years of customer-facing experience with exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate ideas and influence all levels of the organization
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to be both empathetic and direct to drive results
• A demonstrated ability to learn quickly, both about businesses and technologies.
• Proven ability to troubleshoot client problems and complex product issues.
• A desire to iterate everything and continuously improve Recurly’s process, tools and templates
•Bonus: Familiarity with subscription billing management or payments
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, Asana, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries.
Offices located in San Francisco, California, Boulder, Colorado, and New Orleans, Louisiana
Read Full Job Description