CirrusMD helps health plans create happier, healthier, and more engaged members by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects members to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 90 seconds from any web-enabled device. CirrusMD enables stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness. Designed to deliver an unparalleled user experience and barrier-free access, the CirrusMD platform drives average member utilization rates up to triple telehealth industry averages.
CirrusMD has partnered with over a dozen major national payers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Denver, CO, CirrusMD is led by co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Andy Altorfer and co-founder and Chief Medical Officer Blake McKinney, M.D.
The Senior Client Success Manager is responsible for independently leading, growing and achieving revenue for large accounts >$3M ARR. The Senior Client Success Manager will develop and maintain an exceptional relationship with both internal and external stakeholders, including executives, with the ultimate goals of customer retention and growth by closing pull through revenue and meeting utilization goals.
- Develop and maintain strategic account plan for growth and retention: strategize with client on all opportunities to ensure solutions are being effectively utilized/expanded to meet customer ROI goals and internal revenue forecast
- On-going, detail-oriented management with long-term, large accounts, to deepen and broaden relationships with external clients for business growth
- Understand clients’ business objectives and vision, sharing those objectives with the CirrusMD team. Provide direction to Project Manager to ensure service expectations are met or exceeded.
- Deep understanding of CirrusMD’s solution, how it’s implemented and intended to be used by the client
- Lead client presentations and facilitate site visits. Stay up to date with marketing messaging and tools. Always be selling the value of our program to key stakeholders and leaders in the account.
- Provide market feedback to the product and marketing teams for future product development
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and strategy of company initiatives, industry trends
- Set proper customer expectations based on knowledge of the CirrusMD platform, scope of relationship, and contractual requirements.
- Ongoing review of program outcomes to make recommendations ensuring that customers are optimizing the CirrusMD platform to its full potential
What You’ll Be Responsible For Achieving:
- Achieve annual recurring revenue quota for large accounts and assemble appropriate team and resources to achieve these goals.
- Report out revenue progress regularly to executive leadership team and identify proactively risks in the account.
- Manage end of year conversations around return on investment and ensure retention of customer.
- Accountable for contract renewal and facilitating the contractual requirements in a timely manner.
- Hold internal stakeholders accountable to ensure CirrusMD is delivering on customers goals, objectives, and key success metrics identified in the strategic account plan
- Hands on, strong team player, and fully accountable for delivering agreed-upon performance metrics
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Experience selling to large employers and/or payers and managing through contract renewal
- Excellent communication and partnership skills
- A professional and resourceful style; the ability to work independently and as a team player, take initiative, and manage multiple tasks and projects at a time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum five years successful selling and/or account management experience in healthcare services required
- Must have significant experience in the following areas:
- Executive level relationship management experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed goals
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Well organized and pays attention to details
- Ability to conduct board room presentations and facilitate group discussions
- Ability to conduct engaging product demonstrations
- Making data driven decisions
Compensation will be earned as a combination of the following:
- Salary - $95K-$115K
- Performance bonus - *up to 30% of base salary can be earned
- Health and other benefits
- 401k (including company match)